Watch the real local auction at Sapporo Central Wholesale Market and enjoy fresh seafood breakfast & exploring the market for visitors.
Visit Sapporo Central Wholesale Market to watch the real local auction with an English speaking guide. In the Fisheries Building, you will see 3 auctions: Tuna, other fishes, and fruits & vegetables.
The tour starts from the most spectacular auction Tuna. This market has a record of 759 lb weight tuna sold at US$36,720.
You also visit a famous Japanese knife shop Miyabun between the auctions. Inside the market, there is a very local restaurant which offers fresh seafood at a reasonable price.
After exploring the auction venue, enjoy walking and shopping at Curb market for visitors!
**All auctions are held on the 1st floor and watchable from the 2nd floor only.
- *Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
- *Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
- *Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
2019-04-01 - 2019-12-03
5:30 am Sapporo Central Wholesale Market
- Watch 3 auctions --- Tuna, other fishes, fruits and vegetavles
- Drop by a famous Japanese knife shop Miyabun
- Breakfast inside the market
8:45 am Return to the meeting point
* The ingredients of auctions are depending on the catch or harvest conditions.
- 8% consumption tax
* We are enrolled in the Travel Accident Compensation System.
- Taxi fare and Breakfast: Cash or credit card
This program belongs to Hokkaido Treasure Island Travel inc.
Please read our Terms & Conditions before you apply.
Cancellations made by customers will be subject to the following penalty fees:
* 2 days before: 30%
* 1 day before: 40%
* On the day, before the starting time: 50%
* On the day, after the starting time or No show: 100%