Canoe through the marsh on a canoe and experience the quiet wintertime of Kushiro!
Through the cold and stiff air of the winter, sail out in the marsh and find what you can't in any other time or place. The vast nature of the Kushiro Marsh, iced leaves, and wild animals... Enjoy the laid back ride with us.
2020-01-05 - 2020-03-31
①JR Kushiro Station(meet at Kushiro Royal Inn)12:30
②Toro station 13:00
*from Abashiri:Please take a JR Train"Kaisoku Shiretoko".
- Minimum 2 participant
- Size limit (height/weight) for wearing of dry suit : 190cm or 100kg
By JR Train: Free pick-up/drop-off available from/to JR Kushiro Station or Toro Station
By car: JR Toro Station *mapcode 576 810 812
Show Big Map
All participants wear dry suits on over clothing for safety.)
- Synthetic underwear for better moisture/thermal control
- Synthetic or wool socks
- Knitted or fleece hat
- Fleece or ski gloves
- Winter boots
- Preferably, sunglasses, backpack, pocket warmer, tissue paper, camera, binoculars, and drinking water as well
- Ask us if you are not sure about anything.
- This canoe tour is not including a nature watching tour.
- This canoe tour is not an aimed at photograph shooting.
- This Canoe tour is a private tour.
- Follow the guide's instructions during the tour.
- The tour is subject to alteration or cancellation depending on weather and customer's conditions.
- There is no cancellation charges; please let us know at least 3 days prior if you are to cancel.
- Cancellation should be made by 3 days prior to the reserved date. In that case, please inform us as soon as possible or cancellation fee applies. Please do not cancel for a weather reason when the tour can be held.
- If you have to cancel more than a week before the reserved date:
Please send email replying to the reservation confirmation message. Cancellation will be completed when you recieve a cancellation confirmation message from us. If you don't get our cancellation confirmation message within 24 hours, please call us.
- If you have to cancel after 1 week prior to the reserved date:
Please call us to our mobile phone (the number is shown in the reservation confirmation message). If we can't answer the phone, please leave a message in the answering machine, so that we can get back to you.
- Please do not cancel for weather reasons when the guide decide to hold the activity.
- *Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
- *Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
- *Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
At Field our goal is make sure all our customers have a safe, satisfying experience in harmony with the environment. We put our relationship with customers foremost, and aim to guide you like a second pair of feet.
Let's explore to the Kushiro wetland by canoe!
Company:Kushiro Marsh & River
Address:88-5, Toritoshi, Kushiro-choKushiro-cho, Kushiro-gun Hokkaido
- Winter Specialties
- Ice Fishing
- Dog Sledding
- Snow Tubing / Igloo Making
- Snow Rafting / Banana Boat
- Winter Sky Sport
- Winter Horse Riding
- Drift Ice Walk
- Ice Walk / Ice Diving
- Photo Tour
- Winter Canoeing
- Winter Bike Riding
- Snow Drifting
- Nature Watching
- Snowshoeing / Skishoeing
- Ski / Snowboard
- Snowcat Tour
- Backcountry Riding
- Activity + Taxi Packages
- Terrestrial Activities
- Freshwater Activities
- Saltwater Activities
- Sky/Aerial Activities
- Agro/Fishery Experiences
- Activity + Taxi Packages