Hike, ride, and maybe crash at Mt. Daisetsu, Hokkaido's highest mountain.
You can choose your gear from nature skis, snowshoes, or ski shoes. We will decide the route according to your skill level, so rest assured and get ready for the fun.
2019-12-23 - 2020-05-06
If you would like to request this service please specify so in the Requests column when making your booking.
Minimum 2 participants
(single participant will be waitlisted and only accepted when other participants are booked)
- 1 hr drive from Asahikawa Airport
- 2 hrs 45 min drive from New Chitose Airport
- 5 min drive/10 min by bus from Furano Station
- 500 meters from Kita-no-mine entrance on Route 38
- 100 meters from Furano Ski Resort
Show Big Map
- Rental mountain skis, boots, snowshoes, ski shoes and spats are included in the fee (please specify the shoe size upon booking).
- This program is subject to cancellation depending on weather condition.
- Date and program to join may be altered to suit your request up until 2 days prior to original booking.
- If the program is canceled due to natural conditions or insufficient number of participants, your booking may be shifted or refunded.
- We assume responsibility on accidents solely within the range of insurance coverage. Therefore we recommend you seek for coverage by your own insurance.
- As the program is held in the nature, please be sure to follow the guide's instructions at all times. Also assume full responsibility for your own acts throughout the tour.
- In case of cancellation for reasons on the customer's end, fees apply as follows:
20% of program fee (7 to 4 days prior)
30% of program fee (3 to 2 days prior)
50% of program fee (1 day prior)
100% of program fee (on the day).
- *Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
- *Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
- *Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
I love Furano's nature and want to show it to everyone.
With the idea: "Do, Feel, Think... Nature" in my heart I look forward to showing you the many sides of nature. I hope to be an interpreter between people and nature.
Trekking in Mt. Daisetsu of Tokachi area, flexible plans suit even beginners!
Company:Furano Nature Club
Address:14-6 KitanomineFurano Hokkaido
- Winter Specialties
- Ice Fishing
- Dog Sledding
- Snow Tubing / Igloo Making
- Snow Rafting / Banana Boat
- Winter Sky Sport
- Winter Horse Riding
- Drift Ice Walk
- Ice Walk / Ice Diving
- Photo Tour
- Winter Canoeing
- Winter Bike Riding
- Snow Drifting
- Nature Watching
- Snowshoeing / Skishoeing
- Ski / Snowboard
- Snowcat Tour
- Backcountry Riding
- Activity + Taxi Packages
- Terrestrial Activities
- Freshwater Activities
- Saltwater Activities
- Sky/Aerial Activities
- Agro/Fishery Experiences
- Activity + Taxi Packages