Our clear glass-bottom kayak tour, the first in Hokkaido. Experience the clear, crisp clear waters of Lake Shikotsu with this amazing craft, only 20 of which have been imported to Japan!
2022-05-09 - 2022-09-30
(including preparation and wrap-up)
③15：30～17:30(available only from July to October 15)
If you plan to come by bus, please let us know.
An early morning or sunset tour is also available upon request if the schedule allows.
Please ask us first.
Single participation :12,000 yen
Child( age 4 and up/ under 140cm/ from July to September only):3,500 yen
・We can't always guarantee that they will be of the best quality, so please feel free to bring your own camera!
※Half price (500 yen) Onsen ticket at the Marukoma Onsen, where we are currently celebrating its 100th year. For use before 3pm. Please let us know if you would like to buy a ticket.(There is a facility called "Shikotsuko Kyuukamura" which is doing a day-trip hot spring until 4pm in the neighborhood)
・Kayak activity fee/ Kayak/ guide fee/ wet suits for the winter season
Please note that the pick up & drop off service can accommodate only a limited number of people, and is not always available.
- A parent must accompany the child
- Children 140cm and under can only participate during the July to September tours.
- This program is not recommended for those who are pregnant.
Guest house Shikotsu kamui is alongside the parking lot.
■ By car
70 minutes from Sapporo
40 minutes from New Chitose Airport
■ Public Transportation
- Rapid train from Sapporo Station to New Chitose Airport, about 40min
- Bus from New Chitose Airport to Lake Shikotsu:
8:40 / 11:40 / 14:35 / 16:30
■ Bus from Lake Shikotsu to New Chitose Airport:
9:50 / 12:50 / 15:45 / 17:45
Show Big Map
(Spring/Autumn) Comfortable, loose fitting clothes. Long sleeve shirts, leggings or sportswear with tops and bottoms recommended. Bring along some warm outer clothing for extra warmth in May, June, October and November.
(Winter) Mid December to Mid April
A wet suit for added protection is available. Bring along warm outer clothing with thick socks. Portable heat pads are also recommended.
(Spring /Summer /Autumn)
A change of clothes (just in case)
earmuffs or a knit hat to cover your ears/ snow gloves (ski/snowboard winter gloves)
A change of clothes
※ We conduct tours even when it rains or snows. Tours may be cancelled only if the weather is deemed to be hazardous. In that event, we will contact you by phone as soon as possible.
※ An onsen half price ticket is available for those who would like to go after the tour. Please let us know.
※ Winter participants: Please let us know your height,weight and shoe size for the wet suits. A rental fee is included in the price.
100% of the program fee (on the same day)
75% (on the previous day)
50% (2 days before the tour)
- *Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
- *Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
- *Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
Enjoy all four seasons in Hokkaido. Lake Shikotsu awaits to remind you of how great nature is. Come here to refresh your body and mind.
Address:Shikotsuko Onsen Guest House Shikotsu KamuiChitose Hokkaido
- Terrestrial Activities
- Freshwater Activities
- Saltwater Activities
- Sky/Aerial Activities
- Agro/Fishery Experiences
- Activity + Taxi Packages
- Winter Specialties
- Ice Fishing
- Winter Canoeing
- Dog Sledding
- Activity + Taxi Packages
- Snow Rafting / Banana Boat
- Snow Tubing / Igloo Making
- Winter Sky Sport
- Winter Horse Riding
- Drift Ice Walk
- Ice Walk / Ice Diving
- Photo Tour
- Winter Bike Riding
- Snowshoeing / Skishoeing
- Ski / Snowboard
- Backcountry Riding