This 2 hour course is perfect for beginners to canoeing and those who have a limited amount of time! Come visit the beautiful Onuma Park and give canoeing a try!
You will enjoy the seasonal flowers and mysterious spring water and so on! Our experienced local guide will take you to the best spot on that day.
In this tour, we use Canadian canoe which is stable and easy to control so that anyone can enjoy!
2020-04-07 - 2020-11-11
Child (ages 7-12):3,000 yen
Preschooler (ages under 6):0 yen
* Beginners welcome
* Ages 3 months to 91 years have enjoyed it
# Preschoolers can join for free!
# We have a variety of canoes, for 2, 4, or 6 people.
3 mins drive from Onuma JR Station
5 mins drive from Onuma-Koen JR Station
Show Big Map
* Please wear comfortable, easy to move in clothing.
<Summer> Shorts, t-shirt or swimsuit
<Spring and Autumn> Fleece, track suit or sweat shirt.
* For footwear we recommend sports sandals. Free rentals are available here.
* We offer this program twice a day in the morning and afternoon, however early morning and sunset programs may also be available. If you would like to request this program please specify so at the time of booking.
* Generally the tour will be held in moderate rain, however in the case of thunderstorms or typhoons the program may be cancelled.
* We offer accident insurance through AIU insurance company, with maximum coverage of 100 million yen per incident for accidents or injuries due to negligence on our part.
- *Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
- *Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
- *Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
We provide you with a fun-filled tour through our staff members who know the Onuma area very well!
See the spectacular Mt. Komagatake and experience the beauty of Onuma Park's four seasons through the fantastic canoe tour! Try our optional programs as well!
Company:Exander Onuma Canoe House
Address:22-4 OnumaNanae-cho, Kameda-gun Hokkaido
- Terrestrial Activities
- Freshwater Activities
- Saltwater Activities
- Sky/Aerial Activities
- Agro/Fishery Experiences
- Winter Specialties
- Ice Fishing
- Dog Sledding
- Snow Tubing / Igloo Making
- Snow Rafting / Banana Boat
- Winter Sky Sport
- Winter Horse Riding
- Drift Ice Walk
- Ice Walk / Ice Diving
- Photo Tour
- Winter Canoeing
- Winter Bike Riding
- Snow Drifting
- Nature Watching
- Snowshoeing / Skishoeing
- Ski / Snowboard
- Snowcat Tour
- Backcountry Riding
- Activity + Taxi Packages
- Activity + Taxi Packages