No.3367Kayak Tour at Lake Shikotsu with Taxi Pick-Up Service
2 in a vehicle: 21,000 yen p.p
3 in a vehicle: 16,500 yen p.p
4 in a vehicle: 14,500 yen p.p
28 Apr. - 31 Oct. 2018 Required
7.5 hours Language Japanese,English
Enjoy the superb view of "Lake Shikotsu Blue" from above the surface itself, on a kayak! Take a deep breath relaxing on the lakeside with tea to further enjoy the view.
Pick-up service available from your hotel in Sapporo!
Pictures of your kayaking experience is included for a great souvenir!
Be moved by the towering presence of the mountains around the lake, let the flow of the rivers heal your travel fatigue, and even take a break with handmade sweets and a cup of tea provided by our guide. In the summer, you are welcome to take a dip in the clear waters if you like! We are eager to share with you the different faces of Lake Shikotsu each season from the relaxing kayak ride.
Our guides are trained professionally to teach you how to kayak, so beginners as young as 4 years old can come and learn how to ride. It’s a very safe and relaxing way to experience Hokkaido’s nature, we know you will enjoy it!
A professional instructor guides you safely to enjoy the kayak ride. Beginners very welcome!
Pictures (on a CD-R) of your kayaking experience is included!
Pick-up and drop-off by a hired taxi driver from your hotel in Sapporo. Relaxing and easy transportation to Date City!
|Program||Kayak Tour at Lake Shikotsu with Taxi Pick-Up Service|
2 in a vehicle / Adult per person:21,000 yen
|Available time period||
2018-04-28 - 2018-10-31
|Available time period Detail||28 April - 31 October 2018|
|Required time||7.5 hours|
6:50am Pick-up from your hotel in Sapporo
8:50am Arrive at "Ootaki Kinoko-oukoku"
9:00am-12:00pm Kayak Tour at Lake Shikotsu
12:00pm-12:40pm Lunch at Ootaki Kinoko-oukoku (personal expense)
12:40pm Depart "Ootaki Kinoko-oukoku"
2:30pm Drop-off at your hotel in Sapporo
10:40am Pick-up from your hotel in Sapporo
12:40pm Arrive at "Ootaki Kinoko-oukoku"
12:40pm-1:20pm Lunch at Ootaki Kinoko-oukoku (personal expense)
1:30pm-4:30pm Kayak Tour at Lake Shikotsu
4:30pm Depart "Ootaki Kinoko-oukoku"
6:30pm Drop-off at your hotel in Sapporo
* New Chitose Airport pick-up and drop-off service available.
(No additional charge)
* Please be aware that this program requires 7.5 hours to participate.
If you would like to extend the time, you will be charged an additional fee.
* Schedule might be changed due to traffic, weather or other conditions.
|Requirements for participation||Ages 4 years old and up.
* Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Pregnant women may not participate.
Minimum 2 adults, maximum of 4 in one vehicle.
You will be divided into separate vehicles if your group numbers 5 or more.
|Things to bring / required items||[Summer]
- Easy-to-dry shirt and pants, or a jersey sporting outfit (it may be a good idea to wear sports’ leggings under your shorts or pants).
[Spring / Autumn]
- Long sleeves sporting clothes or a jersey outfit (easy to dry and move around).
- April to June and October are colder months of the year, so please bring fleece to keep yourself warm.
- Outer Paddling Jacket and Pants (During colder seasons, we provide this and wet socks for free).
[Spring / Summer / Autumn]
- Crocks or Water Shoes (with a heel band)
- Hat or cap
- A change of clothes
- A towel
- Sunglasses, sunscreen (convenient to have)
* Jeans and cotton clothes when wet weaken your body heat and slow your mobility, so we strictly prohibit wearing clothes of this material.
Hats are necessary keep you warm, and to help your vision (protection from sunlight), please be sure to bring one.
* Rental clothes, a hat, crocs, and wet socks are available (at additional cost).
Please tell us at the time of booking, with your size and shoe size.
|Included in this fee||Kayak Tour
Snack with Tea-Time
CD-R of Photos
Transport by private vehicle (sedan type)
* We are enrolled in the Travel Accident Compensation System.
|Not included in fees||Lunch
* Rental available: Full equipment rental 1,000 yen
|Meeting location||Your driver will wait for you on the ground floor of your hotel.
* Please note that the driver is not an English-speaking tour guide.
We do, however, provide an information sheet in English.
|Address of meeting location||Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido|
|Pick Up Service||Pick-up from your hotel in Central Sapporo (around JR Sapporo station, around Odori Park and Susukino), or near JR Sapporo station.
* If you would like to be picked up at a location other than a hotel,
depending on the address, an extra fee may be applied.
|Payment method||- Advance Payment by online credit card.
- Advance Payment by overseas bank transfer.
(Japanese yen only. Please pay the additional bank transfer fee.)
* Note: Payment is due 3 days before the tour date.
- The driver is not an English-speaking tour guide.
- The guide/instructor will explain in easy/simple English.
Travel conditions, etc.：
This program belongs to Hokkaido Treasure Island Travel inc.
Please read our Terms & Conditions before you apply.
Cancellations made by customers will be subject to the following penalty fees:
* 1 day before the tour: 40% of the tour fee
* On the day of the tour: 50% of the tour fee
* No show on the day: 100% of the tour fee
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 2 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
Senior Vice President
We offer various exciting private tours for sightseeing and experience-based tours. Please contact us.
You can enjoy the water of a very clear blue color called "Lake Shikotsu Blue" from kayak !
Company:Treasure Island Short Trips
Address:9F Daito Building 8-1 Minami 2-jo Higashi 2-chomeChuo-ku, Sapporo Hokkaido