Ask us about programs to fill in your summer holiday, and we've got you covered! Select two programs out of our top three, and enjoy the lunch too!
The raging rapids and big drops of Mukawa River is a guaranteed fun whenever you visit!
#2 Canyoning (26Jun-31Aug)
Jump into the river, slide down chutes, swim...true summer fun! Check our specialty jumping spot!
#3 Bridge Swing
Thrills like no other! Jump off the bridge with only one rope, three tries available!
Each one is so fun and hard to count out. Regular pricing is 6,500 yen per each program, but this value combo comes in 12,500 yen for two!
2021-05-06 - 2021-10-17
- Accident insurance
- HOA special lunch
highlights in this area
(2)Soba noodles at "Natsukawa," across the road from Jukai Road Hidaka:
- Minimum 2 participants
* A waiver must be signed by adult for participants under 18.
* Please specify the two programs of your choice at the time of booking.
* We decide which program starts first depending on the conditions of the day.
8 km from central Hidaka in the direction of Nissho Pass (to Obihiro), take a right after Chiroro Bridge and go 100 m.
Show Big Map
- Wear comfortable clothes that can get wet.
- Quick drying synthetic fabrics such as fleece are recommended, since cotton takes away body heat when wet.
- Jeans are inappropriate since they get heavy and restrict body movements when wet.
- Bring a change of clothes (underwear and outer wear).
- Bring a towel.
- Bring a strap if you wear glasses.
-Warm clothes like fleece jacket （it gets cold after trip）
-Strap for Glasses (on sale at HOA for 100 yen)
*For Bridge Swing*
- Wear athletic shoes or sporty sandals (you climb back from riverbank to the bridge after the jump)
・Canyoning is available 26 Jun through 31 Aug_.
・Held in rain
* Program may be canceled due to weather and water conditions of the day.
Cancellation penalty applies at 100% on the day and 50% the previous day.
- *Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
- *Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
- *Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
Here at the foot of the Hidakasanmyaku Mountains this is no sightseeing place... this is the absolute heart of nature! Come and experience nature's unspoiled playground!
You can select two out of the three popular programs at HOA, and have the best of holidays for a value deal!
Company:HOA Hokkaido Outdoor Adventures
Address:132 Chisaka, Hidaka-Cho, Saru-Gun, HokkaidoHidaka-cho, Saru-gun Hokkaido
- Winter Specialties
- Ice Fishing
- Dog Sledding
- Snow Tubing / Igloo Making
- Snow Rafting / Banana Boat
- Winter Sky Sport
- Winter Horse Riding
- Drift Ice Walk
- Ice Walk / Ice Diving
- Photo Tour
- Winter Canoeing
- Winter Bike Riding
- Snow Drifting
- Nature Watching
- Snowshoeing / Skishoeing
- Ski / Snowboard
- Snowcat Tour
- Backcountry Riding
- Activity + Taxi Packages
- Terrestrial Activities
- Freshwater Activities
- Saltwater Activities
- Sky/Aerial Activities
- Agro/Fishery Experiences
- Activity + Taxi Packages