- Jozankei (in Sapporo)
- Available time period
- Everyday except for Monday
- Required time
- Ramen making 2 hours (+ Private transfer 2 hours)
- Program fee
Meet the venue：3,300 yen
[w/ Private transfer] 2 in a vehicle (per person)：9,300 yen
[w/ Private transfer] 3 in a vehicle (per person)：7,300 yen
[w/ Private transfer] 4 in a vehicle (per person)：6,300 yen
[Option] Extension fee (per taxi, per hour)：2,000 yen
Make ramen noodles and cook the toppings for your own lunch with a real ramen restaurant owner. It is located the biggest onsen area in Sapporo so you can enjoy Japanese onsen as well at your expense after lunch.
The ramen restaurant "Jozankei Ramen Ninja" is in a Jozankei is about an hour away by public bus from central Sapporo. The owner will be gratefully to cook ramen with you there.
As the first step, take soup stock from a bag which has seaweed and or so. Then make ramen noodles with flour with a hand-powered machine. As the noodles you make need a few days to eat, please bring it back and use the prepared noodles for your lunch). For the next step, cook toppings with vegetables, scallops, corns, and flour-made Shurikens (Ninja's hidden dagger). Lastly, put all into a bowl and enjoy your hand-made ramen there!
- *Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
- *Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
- *Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
All season program
9:50am Meet at "Jozankei Ramen Ninja"
10:00am Ramen making and Lunch
12:00noon Tour ends at the venue
[w/ Private transfer] Pickup at 8:50am / Drop-off at 1pm / The rest are same as above
[w/ Private transfer] 2 in a vehicle (per person):9,300 yen
[w/ Private transfer] 3 in a vehicle (per person):7,300 yen
[w/ Private transfer] 4 in a vehicle (per person):6,300 yen
[Option] Extension fee (per taxi, per hour):2,000 yen
- Local taxes
- [w/ Private transfer] Transfer by private vehicle
* We are enrolled in the Travel Accident Compensation System.
* Depending on the address, an extra fee may be applied.
- The driver is not an English-speaking tour guide.
- The guide/instructor will explain in easy/simple English.
[w/ Private transfer] Minimum 2 people / Maximum of 4 people
* Extension fee + 2,000 per taxi will apply if you go to an onsen.
[w/ Private transfer] Centrally located Sapporo hotels
JR Sapporo Station Bus Terminal
- Bus lane #12
- 770 yen per person
9am Depart from the terminal
10:04am Arrive at Jozankei Yu-no-Machi (定山渓湯の町)
Time table may be changed. Please double check on your own.
Show Big Map
Food restriction information is required in advance.
This program belongs to Hokkaido Treasure Island Travel inc.
Please read our Terms & Conditions before you apply.
* 1 day before: 40%
* On the day, before the start or pickup time: 50%
* On the day, after the start or pickup time or no show: 100%