No.4892Japanese Ramen Cooking at a Real Ramen Restaurant in an Onsen Area (Sapporo)
[Meet at the venue] 3,300 yen per person
[w/ Private transfer]
2 in a vehicle 9,300 yen per person
3 in a vehicle 7,300 yen per person
4 in a vehicle 6,300 yen per person
[Extention fee for onsen] 2,000 yen per taxi, per hour
Everyday except for Monday Required
Ramen making 2 hours (+ Private transfer 2 hours) Language Japanese,English
Make ramen noodles and cook the toppings for your own lunch with a real ramen restaurant owner. It is located the biggest onsen area in Sapporo so you can enjoy Japanese onsen as well at your expense after lunch.
As the first step, take soup stock from a bag which has seaweed and or so. Then make ramen noodles with flour with a hand-powered machine. As the noodles you make need a few days to eat, please bring it back and use the prepared noodles for your lunch). For the next step, cook toppings with vegetables, scallops, corns, and flour-made Shurikens (Ninja's hidden dagger). Lastly, put all into a bowl and enjoy your hand-made ramen there!
It will be an unforgettable taste!
A gentle master waits for you.
|Program||Japanese Ramen Cooking at a Real Ramen Restaurant in an Onsen Area (Sapporo)|
Meet the venue:3,300 yen
|Available time period||
All season program
|Available time period Detail||Everyday except for Monday|
|Required time||Ramen making 2 hours (+ Private transfer 2 hours)|
|Schedule||[Meet at the venue]
9:50am Meet at "Jozankei Ramen Ninja"
10:00am Ramen making and Lunch
12:00noon Tour ends at the venue
[w/ Private transfer] Pickup at 8:50am / Drop-off at 1pm / The rest are same as above
|Requirements for participation||[Meet the venue] Minimum 1 person / Maximum of 4 people
[w/ Private transfer] Minimum 2 people / Maximum of 4 people
* Extension fee + 2,000 per taxi will apply if you go to an onsen.
|Things to bring / required items||None|
|Included in this fee||- All ingredients
- Local taxes
- [w/ Private transfer] Transfer by private vehicle
* We are enrolled in the Travel Accident Compensation System.
|Meeting location||[Meet at the venue] Jozankei Ramen Ninja
[w/ Private transfer] Centrally located Sapporo hotels
|Address of meeting location||
[Meet at the venue] 377 Nishi 4 chome, Jozankei Onsen,Minami-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido
JR Sapporo Station Bus Terminal
- Bus lane #12
- 770 yen per person
9am Depart from the terminal
10:04am Arrive at Jozankei Yu-no-Machi (定山渓湯の町)
Time table may be changed. Please double check on your own.
Show Big Map
|Pick Up Service||[w/ Private transfer] Centrally located Sapporo hotel or JR Sapporo station
* Depending on the address, an extra fee may be applied.
|Payment method||Advance Payment by online credit card|
- The driver is not an English-speaking tour guide.
- The guide/instructor will explain in easy/simple English.
Travel conditions, etc.：
This program belongs to Hokkaido Treasure Island Travel inc.
Please read our Terms & Conditions before you apply.
* 1 day before: 40%
* On the day, before the start or pickup time: 50%
* On the day, after the start or pickup time or no show: 100%
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 2 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
Senior Vice President
We offer various exciting private tours for sightseeing and experience-based tours. Please contact us.
Recommended plan: Ramen cooking + Selfmade ramen lunch + Hot Spring (820 to 1500 yen). This will make your day :)
Company:Treasure Island Short Trips
Address:9F Daito Building 8-1 Minami 2-jo Higashi 2-chomeChuo-ku, Sapporo Hokkaido