No.470[Program currently off season] Smelt Ice Fishing at Lake Abashiri - includes Tempura cooking onsite!
Adult (in group of 2 or more)：4,000 yen
Ages 7 to 12：3,000 yen
2018-01-05 - 2018-03-21 Required
2 hr 10 min（including pick-up, experience is 100 minutes） starting at:
Ice fishing in Abashiri - all equipments and lecture provided, so drop in with no worries!
Warm tent and hot drink included in the program
Fully guided, worry-free program for everybody
And it makes your day with the hot Tempura of freshly caught smelt fish
|Program||[Program currently off season] Smelt Ice Fishing at Lake Abashiri - includes Tempura cooking onsite!|
Adult (in group of 2 or more):4,000 yen
|Available time period||
2018-01-05 - 2018-03-21
|Required time||2 hr 10 min（including pick-up, experience is 100 minutes） starting at:
|Requirements for participation||Minimum 1 participant
Ages 6 and up
|Things to bring / required items||What to wear:
- Warm, waterproof outerwear
- Fleece or down mid layer
- Synthetic underwear
- Waterproof gloves
- Hat that covers ears
- Warm boots/trekking shoes
- Thick or multi-layered socks
|Included in this fee||Guide fee, insurance, equipment rentals, fishing permit, tempura cooking|
|Meeting location||Abashiri City
|Pick Up Service||Pick up and drop off service available from hotel area in Abashiri city and Abashiri Station. Please let us know when you need.|
|Payment method||Please pay onsite in cash.|
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 2 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
Our programs are intended for guests in all ages and can be participated in without complicated equipment of your own. The nature can never be so fun and easy to enjoy without the guide.
Let's experience wakasagi smelt ice fishing, a truly special gift of the winter season!
Address:267-14Nakazono Abashiri HokkaidoAbashiri Hokkaido