No.4375Sapporo Walking tour! Yukata Rental and Join a Local Bon Odori (festival folk dance)!
Adult: 7,900 yen or more p.p
Child: 3,500 yen or more p.p
11 - 17 Aug. 2018 Required
Walking tour in Sapporo city center with English speaking local guide. Wearing "YUKATA" and Join to local traditional Event "Bon Odori" at Odori Park.
The dancers form circles around the center tower made of wood and dance to the Bon festival songs played by Japanese traditional drums.
Some people wear Yukata, Kimono-like cotton robe.
The original purpose of "Bon Odori" was to welcome and console departed souls.
This program operating only during the period of Bon Odori (11 Aug. - 17 Aug).
English guide will meet you at [Mitsuki Sakura]. You can choose your favorite color and pattern from over 100 of Beautiful Yukata.
Depart from [Mitsuki Sakura] in Tanukikoji Shopping Arcade. Walk through Nijo Fish Market and little rest at "Tongu" (local Shrine).
Let's join Hokkaido Bon Odori (dance) at Odori Park. Recommend join to kids dance time. It is easy and so fun!
|Program||Sapporo Walking tour! Yukata Rental and Join a Local Bon Odori (festival folk dance)!|
Group of 2 Adults (Ages 11 or up)/per person:9,900 yen
|Available time period||
2018-08-11 - 2018-08-17
|Available time period Detail||11 August - 17 August 2018|
|Required time||4 hours
|Schedule||4:00pm Meet with English guide at [Mitsuki Sakura].
4:00pm-4:30pm Choose Yukata and wearing Yukata.
4:30pm-7:45pm Depart from [Mitsuki sakura] to walking tour.
Tanukikoji Shopping Arcade --> Nijo Fish Market --> Tongu (Local Shrine)
--> Odori Park [Enjoy Bon Odori with local people around 6:00pm-7:00pm]
--> Sapporo Clock Tower -->
7:45pm Return to [Mitsuki Sakura] and Change Yukata to your clothes.
8:00pm The tour ends at [Mitsuki Sakura].
* The above course times are just a rough estimate.
Please understand the schedule might be changed due to traffic, weather or other conditions.
|Requirements for participation||Minimum: more than 2 adults
* Children must be accompanied with adults.
|Things to bring / required items||- Camera or smartphone to take photos of your experience!
|Included in this fee||- Yukata Fitting, Dressing fee.
- Yukata, belt, wooden clogs, small accessories.
- English-speaking guide
* We are enrolled in the Travel Accident Compensation System.
|Not included in fees||Personal expenses|
|Meeting location||Mitsuki Sakura|
|Meeting location Detail||Tanukikoji Shopping Arcade 5-chome|
|Address of meeting location||
Minami 3-jo Nishi 5-chome 23-1,Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido
Show Big Map
|Pick Up Service||Pick up service unavailable.|
|Payment method||- Advance Payment by online credit card.
- Advance Payment by overseas bank transfer.
(Japanese yen only. Please pay the additional bank transfer fee.)
* Note: Payment is due 3 days before the tour date.
highlights in this area
|Let's take a lots of photo around city center Sapporo with you wearing traditional summer kimono "Yukata".|
Travel conditions, etc.：
This program belongs to Hokkaido Treasure Island Travel inc.
Please read our Terms & Conditions before you apply.
Cancellations made by customers will be subject to the following penalty fees:
* 1 day before the tour: 40% of the tour fee
* On the day of the tour: 50% of the tour fee
* No show on the day: 100% of the tour fee
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 3 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
Senior Vice President
We offer various exciting private tours for sightseeing and experience-based tours. Please contact us.
Let's join a local summer festival and you get to feel like a local person!
Company:Treasure Island Short Trips
Address:9F Daito Building 8-1 Minami 2-jo Higashi 2-chomeChuo-ku, Sapporo Hokkaido