No.4354Glamping in Shinotsu Park Campsite, we provide all gear you need! Including meals + Onsen in rural area of Hokkaido.
Adult: 18,000 yen
Child: 10,000 yen
28 April - 5 May
1 July - 30 September 2018
1 night and 2 days (19 hours maximum stay) Language Japanese,English
Glamping in Shinotsu Park Campsite! Take a load off in a luxurious, fully-furnished tent!
No prep is required for a stay at Shinotsu Park Camping Ground. Enjoy glamping only a 50 minute drive from the center of Sapporo!
The spacious tents are built on wooden decks and come fully furnished with beds, sofas, refrigerators, and electric kettles!
Feel free to charge your devices using the provided AC power strips! The tents here offer the ultimate in comfort.
For dinner, enjoy a decadent, steak-filled barbecue and dutch oven cooking! (Planned)
The tents’ lakeside location is top-notch.
Tents are placed far apart from each other so you can enjoy a relaxing time all to yourself.
At night, a star-filled sky shines down from above.
Early risers are welcome to try a round of park golf at the nearby park golf course!
Take a break from the norm and enjoy a unique, relaxing day off.
At dinnertime, a decadent barbecue and dutch oven stew are delivered directly to your tent so you can relax, gaze at the setting sun, and enjoy a delicious meal. *Contents of meal may change depending on circumstances.
|Program||Glamping in Shinotsu Park Campsite, we provide all gear you need! Including meals + Onsen in rural area of Hokkaido.|
Adult (ages 12 and up):18,000 yen
|Available time period||
2018-04-28 - 2018-09-30
|Available time period Detail||28 April - 5 May
1 July - 30 September 2018
|Required time||1 night and 2 days (19 hours maximum stay)|
|Schedule||Please let us know your estimated check-in time when you book.
Check in: after 3:00pm
Check out: next day 10:00am
*Available of hot spring from 12:00noon.
|Requirements for participation||- Minimum 2 participants (infants not included)
- One tent accommodates for 2-4 people
- Max 5 Tents/ 5 groups per day
|Things to bring / required items||- clothes, towels, personal belongings
- bug spray, bug ointment, etc.
- rain gear
- Evening and early mornings might be chilly. Be sure to bring an extra jacket or blanket.
|Included in this fee||[Camp (3:00pm to 10:00am next morning)]
- Tent (2-4 people)*The tent is already set up
- Charcoal / BBQ grill
* You have to make a fire for the BBQ on your own.
- Lighting lantern
- Bed *1 tent holds a maximum of 3 beds.
- Electric kettle
- The fee of usage of campsite
- Dinner: Special BBQ & Dutch oven cuisine(Planned)
* Children have less portions than adults.
* Also those ingredients of BBQ may vary due to the stocking of market.
Breakfast: Buffet at the restaurant of "Tap no yu"(6:45am-9:00am)
- Free pass of hot spring "Tap no yu"
(Operation hour: 12:00noon-11:00pm, 5:00am-8:00am, 10:00am-12:00noon)
- Free pass of Park golf (Usual costs 300 yen)
|Not included in fees||- personal expense
* There are some vending machine in "Tap no yu" (Including alcohol)
|Meeting location||"Shinshinotsu onsen Tap no yu"
*From central Sapporo, 50 mins by car
*JR: From Sapporo to Kamihoromui station (or Iwamizawa station), 40 mins --> Shinshinotsu traffic Bus (head to "Shinshinotsu Onsen"): getting off at "Tap no yu Iriguchi" station, 20mins from Kamihoromui. --> Waking: 5mins to campsite
|Meeting location Detail||**BUS Time table**
Iwamizawa station - Kamihoromui station - Tap no yu
10:10am --> 10:23am --> 10:41am
12:10pm --> 12:23pm --> 12:41pm
2:10pm --> 2:23pm --> 2:41pm
Tap no yu -- Kamihoromui station -- Iwamizawa station
11:10am --> 11:28am --> 11:41am
1:10pm --> 1:28pm --> 1:41pm
3:10pm --> 3:28pm --> 3:41pm
|Address of meeting location||
Dai 45 sen Kita 2,Shinshinotsu-mura, Ishikari-gun, Hokkaido
"Iwamizawa station" to "Tap no yu": Adult 500 yen, Child(Ages 6 to 12) 250 yen
"Kamihoromui station" to "Tap no yu": Adult 400yen, Child(Ages 6 to 12) 200 yen
*Ages 6 or under: free
*Time table and fare may be subject to change without notice. So please kindly double check to station directly.
Show Big Map
|Pick Up Service||No pick up and drop off service is available.
Please take a public transportation or taxi from station.
|Payment method||- Advance Payment by online credit card.
- Advance Payment by overseas bank transfer.
(Japanese yen only. Please pay the additional bank transfer fee.)
* Note: Payment is due 3 days before the tour date.
highlights in this area
|"Tap no yu" is in a roadside station, so that you will be able to purchase all specialty products of Shinshinotsu.|
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 3 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
Senior Vice President
We offer various exciting private tours for sightseeing and experience-based tours. Please contact us.
At rural area of Hokkaido, you will have a wonderful summer experience with your family. It must be one of a special memory of summer vacation for you.
Company:Treasure Island Short Trips
Address:9F Daito Building 8-1 Minami 2-jo Higashi 2-chomeChuo-ku, Sapporo Hokkaido