- Available time period
- 1 Jun. - 30 Sep. 2019
- Required time
- 10 hours
- Program fee
Guide and Sedan (1-3 ppl / per group)：91,500 yen
Guide and Van (4-9 ppl / per group)：103,500 yen
Guide and Minibus (10-19 ppl / per group)：142,500 yen
[Option] Upgrade to Professional Guide (per group)：15,000 yen
Tour starts and ends at the hotel you will be staying. To avoid the crowd, you will arrive at Farm Tomita earlier than big groups. The experienced driver and a friendly guide will make your day and take you to the flower tour comfortably.
Here you can find Flower House, Distillery House, Perfume House and more, and walking around the massive farm is very relaxing. One of Japan’s best lavender gardens, this farm is a massive 12 hectares, full of lavender as well as poppies, baby’s breath, ferns, and herbs. You can even buy Farm Tomita’s original lavender perfume, dried lavenders and all kinds of other lavender products. Make sure you try the light purple lavender soft serve ice cream
This pond was formed in 1988 when a dam was created to protect citizens from eruptions of the nearby Mt. Tokachidake. The bright blue color, caused by sunlight hitting particles in the water, is creating a uniquely beautiful scene.
Shikisai no Oka
Pretty flowers bloom one after another from May until September. The farmers choice of flowers ensures a long flowering season. Why not come and enjoy the beautiful fragrance of the blossoms amid spectacular panoramic scenery? You also can feed cute alpacas!
... And other places if you still have time. The driver will stop by nice viewpoints for photos as well.
- *Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
- *Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
- *Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
2019-06-01 - 2019-09-30
- Farm Tomita
- Flowerland Kamifurano
- Blue Pond and Shirohige Waterfall
- Drop by other places if you still have time
05:30 pm Return to the meeting place
*Destinations may be skipped, or this tour may be canceled due to the weather, traffic or flower condition.
Guide and Van (4-9 ppl / per group):103,500 yen
Guide and Minibus (10-19 ppl / per group):142,500 yen
[Option] Upgrade to Professional Guide (per group):15,000 yen
- Chartered vehicle
- Japanese speaking driver
- Fuel fee
- Local taxes
- Ropeway fee
- Entrance fees
- Highway (about 5,600 yen) and Parking (about 1,500 yen) fees
[Others: ] By cash or credit card on the day
*Credit Card Guarantee is required if your group has more than 5 people or you request to book a specific restaurant.
highlights in this area
- Rainwear or umbrella for the rainy day.
10 hours is counted from the pickup time informed by us in advance, not the time you come up in the morning.
This program belongs to Hokkaido Treasure Island Travel. Please read our Terms & Conditions before you apply.
- 2 days before: 30%
- 1 day before: 40%
- On the day, before the starting time: 50%
- On the day, after the starting time or No show: 100%