No.4256Noboribetsu and Lake Toya Private Tour with Local Licensed Guide (from Sapporo)
from 81,500 yen per group Available
1 Apr. 2019 - 31 Mar. 2020 Required
9 hours Language English,Chinese
This tour starts and ends at the hotel you're staying. Heading toward Noboribetsu and Lake Toya from Sapporo with a private vehicle and an English speaking guide arranged just for you.
A former explosive crater over 450 meters in diameter at its longest point, covering an area of 11 hectares. Among the great “hells” of the valley floor are the Showa hell and Kenzan hells, which along with other sulfurous springs expel more than 3000 liters per minute.
Natural Oyunuma Foot Bath *Closed from Dec to March
The natural footbath at the Oyunuma River is a hot spring river that flows from Lake Oyunuma. The water is just the right temperature, and it collects at the footbath located at a small depression in the river. Dipping your feet in the water here stirs up the mineral-rich deposits along the river’s bottom.
Mt. Usu ropeway for Lake Toya view
Well-known as Japan's third-largest caldera lake, with 4 inner islands near the lake center. It has a circumference of 43 kilometers. With many hot springs along the lakeside, it is one of Hokkaido's leading sightseeing areas.
Lake Hill Farm
A local ice cream shop which serves tasty ice cream made of Hokkaido fresh milk. Mt. Yotei, a mountain called Hokkaido's Mt. Fuji by local people, is watchable in a fine day from there.
Seafood BBQ lunch at a local restaurant
Natural Foot Bath at the river
|Program||Noboribetsu and Lake Toya Private Tour with Local Licensed Guide (from Sapporo)|
Guide & Sedan for 1-3 ppl (per group):81,500 yen
|Available time period||
2019-04-01 - 2020-03-31
|Available time period Detail||1 Apr. 2019 - 31 Mar. 2020|
|Required time||9 hours|
|Schedule||The itinerary can be adjusted to your pace or request.
- Meeting your guide
- Noboribetsu Hell Valley
- [April-Nov] Oyunuma Natural Foot Bath
- [Dec-Mar] Souvenir Street and Volcano Museum
- Mt. Usu ropeway for Lake Toya view
- Lake Hill Farm for the tasty ice cream shop *On your expense
- Return to the meeting place
*Schedule and destinations may be changed due to the traffic or weather condition.
|Requirements for participation||Minimum: 1 person|
|Things to bring / required items||- Comfortable walking shoes.
- Winter gear and snow boots with non-slippery sole for the icy roads in winter season (Dec-Mar).
- Rainwear or umbrella for rainy day.
|Included in this fee||- English Speaking Licensed Guide
- Chartered vehicle
- Japanese speaking driver
- Fuel fee
- Local taxes
|Not included in fees||- Lunch
- Ropeway fee
- Entrance fees
- Highway fee (7300-8200 yen) and Parking fee (about 1500 yen)
|Meeting location||Centrally located Sapporo hotels|
|Address of meeting location||Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido|
|Pick Up Service||Included|
|Payment method||[Tour fee: ] Advance Payment by credit card
[Others: ] By cash or credit card on the day
*Credit Card Guarantee is required if your group has more than 5 people or you request to book a specific restaurant.
Travel conditions, etc.：
This program belongs to Hokkaido Treasure Island Travel.
Please read our Terms & Conditions before you apply.
- 2 days before: 30%
- 1 day before: 40%
- On the day, before the starting time: 50%
- On the day, after the starting time or No show: 100%
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 1 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
Senior Vice President
We offer various exciting private tours for sightseeing and experience-based tours. Please contact us.
Door-to-Door private tour without others. No rush, enjoy nature and sceneries on your pace comfortably.
Company:Treasure Island Short Trips
Address:9F Daito Building 8-1 Minami 2-jo Higashi 2-chomeChuo-ku, Sapporo Hokkaido