No.4256Noboribetsu and Lake Toya Private Full-Day Tour with Local Licensed Guide (from Sapporo)
for 4-8 people: 79,000 yen Available
1 Apr. 2018 - 31 Mar. 2019 Required
9 hours Language English
This tour starts and ends at the hotel you're staying. Heading toward Noboribetsu and Lake Toya from Sapporo with a private vehicle and a guide arranged just for you. Seafood BBQ or Shiraoi beef BBQ lunch is also remarkable.
1. Professional guides
Professional guides are highly proficient in English and have a deep knowledge of Japan’s history and culture and the local areas we are visiting. They are full of warmth and humor and pay careful attention to the needs and preferences of our guests. They are constantly seeking ways to upgrade their skills and experience in order to become the best tour guides.
2. Cubs guides
Cubs guides are licensed local guides with fewer work experiences than professional guides. Despite their relatively limited skills and experience, they are attentive and enthusiastic and will offer you appropriate support on your way to explore Sapporo and other cities. We have no doubt you will enjoy traveling with them.
Seafood BBQ lunch at a local restaurant
Natural Foot Bath at the river
|Program||Noboribetsu and Lake Toya Private Full-Day Tour with Local Licensed Guide (from Sapporo)|
Cubs guide:18,000 yen
|Available time period||
2018-04-01 - 2019-03-31
|Available time period Detail||1 Apr. 2018 - 31 Mar. 2019|
|Required time||9 hours|
|Schedule||9:30 Meeting your guide
Noboribetsu Hell Valley
Seafood BBQ or Beef lunch
Mt. Usu ropeway for Lake Toya view
18:30 Arriving in Sapporo
*Schedule and destinations may be changed due to the traffic, weather or other condition.
|Requirements for participation||Minimum: 1 person|
|Things to bring / required items||- Comfortable walking shoes.
- Winter gear and snow boots with non-slippery sole for the icy roads in winter season (Dec-Mar).
- Rainwear or umbrella for rainy day.
|Included in this fee||- English Speaking Licensed Local Guide
- Japanese speaking driver
- Fuel fee
- 8% consumption tax
|Not included in fees||- Lunch for you
- Lunch for your guide and driver (@1,000 yen for each)
- Entrance fee
- Highway fee (about 8500 yen, or higher for buses)
- Parking fee (about 1500 yen, or higher for buses)
|Meeting location||The hotel you're staying.|
|Address of meeting location||Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido|
|Pick Up Service||Included|
|Payment method||- Tour fee: Advance Payment is required by credit card or bank transfer in Japanese yen. All transaction fees will be paid by remitter.
- Other fees: Please pay onsite by Japanese yen cash (Lunch fee may be able to be paid by credit card).
- Deposit fee for reservation for the lunch: If you request a specific restaurant or your group has more than 6 people, advance payment of the deposit is requires for reservation for the lunch.
Travel conditions, etc.：
This program belongs to Hokkaido Treasure Island Travel.
Please read our Terms & Conditions before you apply.
- 8-10 days before: 20%
- 2-7 days before: 30%
- 1 day before: 40%
- On the day, before the starting time: 50%
- On the day, after the startomg time or No show: 100%
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 3 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
Senior Vice President
We offer various exciting private tours for sightseeing and experience-based tours. Please contact us.
Your guide will take you to the venues smoothly and confortably. You also can ask him or her to give you advices for your free day.
Company:Treasure Island Short Trips
Address:9F Daito Building 8-1 Minami 2-jo Higashi 2-chomeChuo-ku, Sapporo Hokkaido