per person：3,000 yen Available
All season program Required
30 min-60 min (depends on the number of participants) Language Japanese
Tea ceremony is one of the most popular Japanese traditional cultures. You can experience it here in Sapporo.
Each lesson will be held only for your family or your group, so please enjoy your memorable private time.
We use tea utensils following by each season to enjoy our beautiful 4 seasons.You can enjoy tea ceremony whenever you come.
I can reccomend kimono shops if you wish.You can hire kimono and participate in tea ceremony wearing kimono. It costs 5400yen and more.
|Program||Japanese traditional tea ceremony Experience!|
per person:3,000 yen
|Available time period||
All season program
|Available time period Detail||Regular holiday: Saturday, Sunday and public holiday.|
|Required time||30 min-60 min (depends on the number of participants)|
|Schedule||This program will be held only on weekday.
Starting times are:
(16:00 is final)
|group / party||Maximum 7-8 person.|
|Requirements for participation||Minimum 2 person.|
|Things to bring / required items||Please bring your socks.|
|Included in this fee||Instruction fee, an English(Chinese) manual, Japanese tea(Mattca) and Japanese confectionaries.|
|Meeting location||『創星庵(Souseian)』next to Japanese tea shop『にちげつ（Nichigetsu）』|
|Meeting location Detail||Please come directly to 『Souseian』10 min prior to your appointment.|
|Address of meeting location||
3F Minami 2-jo, Higashi 1-chome,Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido ,Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido
4 min walk from Sapporo TV tower
Show Big Map
|Pick Up Service||none|
|Payment method||Pay by Paypal.I will send a request by email.
If you wouldn't pay until a week before scheduled day,I would recognize you would have canceled.
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 7 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
Instructor of Urasenke
Born and grew up in Sapporo till graduate Uni.I started Japanese tea ceremony in my high school days.After for a while I thought I want to into it more in my twenty.Since then I started learning tea ceremony more seriously. I am teaching tea ceremony at the class but still learning as Japanese tea ceremony world is a deep practice.
Special tea ceremony program for the travelers from overseas. You can get English(Chinese)manual and English(Chinese)explanation in this program.
Address:3F Minami 2-jo, Higashi 1-chome,Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido ,Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido Chuo-ku, Sapporo Hokkaido