per person：1,500 yen Available
All season program Required
30 min-60 min (depends on the number of participants) Language English
This program is provided for every one group. You can enjoy the program with only your family or friends.
You can choose this kind of style.
This is the sign of building.
There are many kinds of tea utensils in the tea room.
|Program||Japanese traditional tea ceremony Experience!|
per person:1,500 yen
|Available time period||
All season program
|Available time period Detail||Regular holiday: Saturday, Sunday and public holiday.|
|Required time||30 min-60 min (depends on the number of participants)|
|Schedule||This program will be held only on weekday.
Starting times are:
(16:00 is final)
|group / party||Maximum 7 person.|
|Requirements for participation||Minimum 2 person.|
|Things to bring / required items||Please bring your socks.|
|Included in this fee||Instruction fee, an English(Chinese) manual, Japanese tea(Mattca) and Japanese confectionaries.|
|Meeting location||The tea room next to Japanese tea cafe『Nichigetsu』.|
|Meeting location Detail||Please come directly to the tea room 10 min prior to your appointment.|
|Address of meeting location||
FRATE SAPPORO 3F, Minami 2-jo, Higashi 1-chome,Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido
4 min walk from Sapporo TV tower
Show Big Map
|Pick Up Service||none|
|Payment method||You can pay by cash there.
In case you use a card,please tell me previously.
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 7 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
Instructor of Urasenke
Born and grew up in Sapporo till graduate Univ.I started to learn Chanoyu in my high school days.After graduating Univ.,I was eager to learn Chanoyu more seriously. I am teaching at the class now, still learning Chanoyu in a deep practice.
This is a Japanease tea,Chado, program for the travelers from overseas. You can experience Chado casually with English(Chinease) explanation.
Address:3F Minami 2-jo, Higashi 1-chome,Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido ,Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido Chuo-ku, Sapporo Hokkaido