Enjoy milking cows to make your own fresh butter!
You can also taste our delicious soft ice cream!
Pick-up service available from your hotel in Sapporo!
"Murakami Farm" is in Eniwa, between New Chitose Airport and Sapporo City, a perfect location if you wanted to have a rural experience right after arrival or right before departure from the airport.
There are more than 130 milk cows on the farm, producing delicious milk for local fans for over 100 years. They even sell "Non-Homogenized Milk" made by only homemade milk, a fresh taste they are eager to share with visitors.
On this dairy farm, you can enjoy milking the cows, feeding adorable calves, and making butter from the fresh milk! Milk taste-testing is of course, included. This is a very popular tour with families and children, as it is close to Sapporo City and an easy way to enjoy farm life.
We highly recommend the farm's soft ice cream as well! It is very popular with the locals.
- *Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
- *Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
- *Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
2019-03-21 - 2019-11-24
9:20am Pick-up from your hotel in Sapporo
10:20am Arrive at "Murakami Farm"
10:30am-12:30pm Dairy Farm Experience 60 - 90 minutes
Cow milking, Calf feeding and Butter making
12:30pm Depart "Murakami Farm"
1:30pm Drop-off at your hotel in Sapporo
* [Afternoon Course also available]
11:50am Pick-up / 1:00pm-3:00pm Dairy Farm Experience / 4:00pm Drop-off
1:20am Pick-up / 2:30pm-4:30pm Dairy Farm Experience / 5:30pm Drop-off
Times can be changed upon request.
Please let us know your preferred time.
However, please be aware that this program requires 4 hours to participate.
If you would like to extend the time, you will be charged an additional fee.
* New Chitose Airport pick-up and drop-off service available.
(additional charge: 3,000 yen one-way by vehicle)
* Schedule might be changed due to traffic, weather or other conditions.
2 in a vehicle / Child (ages 3 to 12) per personyen:8,000 yen
3 in a vehicle / Adult per person:7,000 yen
3 in a vehicle / Child (ages 3 to 12) per person:6,000 yen
4 in a vehicle / Adult per person:6,000 yen
4 in a vehicle / Child (ages 3 to 12) per person:5,000 yen
Option: Ice Cream Making (1 group up to 5 persons) per group:2,000 yen
Option: New Chitose Airport pick-up and drop-off service (1 way a vehicle) per vehicle:3,000 yen
Fresh Milk Tasting
Transport by private vehicle (sedan type)
* We are enrolled in the Travel Accident Compensation System.
and Susukino), or near JR Sapporo station.
* If you would like to be picked up at a location other than a hotel,
depending on the address, an extra fee may be applied.
- The driver is not an English-speaking tour guide.
- The guide/instructor will explain in easy/simple English.
* Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Minimum 2, maximum of 4 in one vehicle.
You will be divided into separate vehicles if your group numbers 5 or more.
* Please note that the driver is not an English-speaking tour guide.
We do, however, provide an information sheet in English.
- The program might be cancelled due to weather conditions etc.
- We also offer ice cream making for 2,000 yen per group. (up to 5 people)
If you would like to participate, please book for this program together with
the dairy farm experience program when making your booking.
- This tour cannot accept customers that travel from, or have traveled to
China or Korea within 1 month before the start of the tour date,
due to epidemic diseases that can be transmitted by humans.
This program belongs to Hokkaido Treasure Island Travel inc.
Please read our Terms & Conditions before you apply.
Cancellations made by customers will be subject to the following penalty fees:
* 1 day before the tour: 40% of the tour fee
* On the day of the tour: 50% of the tour fee
* No show on the day: 100% of the tour fee