No.3219[Program currently off season] Dairy Farm Experience in Hokkaido with Private Transfer
2 in a vehicle: 8,500 yen p.p
3 in a vehicle: 6,500 yen p.p
4 in a vehicle: 5,500 yen p.p
21 Mar. - 25 Nov. 2018 Required
(9:20am-1:30pm, 11:50am-4:00pm, 1:20pm-5:30pm）
Enjoy milking cows to make your own fresh butter!
You can also taste our delicious soft ice cream!
Pick-up service available from your hotel in Sapporo!
There are more than 130 milk cows on the farm, producing delicious milk for local fans for over 100 years. They even sell "Non-Homogenized Milk" made by only homemade milk, a fresh taste they are eager to share with visitors.
On this dairy farm, you can enjoy milking the cows, feeding adorable calves, and making butter from the fresh milk! Milk taste-testing is of course, included. This is a very popular tour with families and children, as it is close to Sapporo City and an easy way to enjoy farm life.
We highly recommend the farm's soft ice cream as well! It is very popular with the locals.
Children also can enjoy cow milking experience. After dairy farm experience, tasting of fresh milk is included !
You must try farm's soft ice cream which is very popular with local Hokkaido people, too !
Pick-up and drop-off by a hired taxi driver from your hotel in Sapporo.
|Program||[Program currently off season] Dairy Farm Experience in Hokkaido with Private Transfer|
2 in a vehicle / Adult per person:8,500 yen
|Available time period||
2018-03-21 - 2018-11-25
|Available time period Detail||21 March - 25 November 2018
* Unavailable Dates: All Tuesdays in Mar., Apr., Oct. & Nov.
|Required time||4 hours|
9:20am Pick-up from your hotel in Sapporo
10:20am Arrive at "Murakami Farm"
10:30am-12:30pm Dairy Farm Experience 60 - 90 minutes
Cow milking, Calf feeding and Butter making
12:30pm Depart "Murakami Farm"
1:30pm Drop-off at your hotel in Sapporo
* [Afternoon Course also available]
11:50am Pick-up / 1:00pm-3:00pm Dairy Farm Experience / 4:00pm Drop-off
1:20am Pick-up / 2:30pm-4:30pm Dairy Farm Experience / 5:30pm Drop-off
Times can be changed upon request.
Please let us know your preferred time.
However, please be aware that this program requires 4 hours to participate.
If you would like to extend the time, you will be charged an additional fee.
* New Chitose Airport pick-up and drop-off service available.
(additional charge: 3,000 yen one-way by vehicle)
* Schedule might be changed due to traffic, weather or other conditions.
|Requirements for participation||Ages 3 years old and up.
* Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Minimum 2, maximum of 4 in one vehicle.
You will be divided into separate vehicles if your group numbers 5 or more.
|Things to bring / required items||- Please wear comfortable, easy to move in clothing that can get a little dirty.|
|Included in this fee||Dairy Farm Experience (cow milking, calf feeding and butter making)
Fresh Milk Tasting
Transport by private vehicle (sedan type)
* We are enrolled in the Travel Accident Compensation System.
|Not included in fees||Soft ice cream
|Meeting location||Your driver will wait for you in the ground floor of your hotel.
* Please note that the driver is not an English-speaking tour guide.
We do, however, provide an information sheet in English.
|Address of meeting location||Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido|
|Pick Up Service||Pick-up from your hotel in Central Sapporo (around JR Sapporo station, around Odori Park
and Susukino), or near JR Sapporo station.
* If you would like to be picked up at a location other than a hotel,
depending on the address, an extra fee may be applied.
|Payment method||- Advance Payment by online credit card.
- Advance Payment by overseas bank transfer.
(Japanese yen only. Please pay the additional bank transfer fee.)
* Note: Payment is due 3 days before the tour date.
- The driver is not an English-speaking tour guide.
- The guide/instructor will explain in easy/simple English.
Travel conditions, etc.：
This program belongs to Hokkaido Treasure Island Travel inc.
Please read our Terms & Conditions before you apply.
Cancellations made by customers will be subject to the following penalty fees:
* 1 day before the tour: 40% of the tour fee
* On the day of the tour: 50% of the tour fee
* No show on the day: 100% of the tour fee
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 2 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
Senior Vice President
We offer various exciting private tours for sightseeing and experience-based tours. Please contact us.
The family with children can enjoy cow milking experience ! Please try farm's soft ice cream. My recommendation is Mascarpone taste !
Company:Treasure Island Short Trips
Address:9F Daito Building 8-1 Minami 2-jo Higashi 2-chomeChuo-ku, Sapporo Hokkaido