No.2316Make Soba Noodles! Lunch at a Chitose Farm House, with Taxi Pick-Up Service
Group of 2: 9,500 yen per person
Group of 3: 8,000 yen per person
Group of 4: 7,000 yen per person
1 Apr. 2017 - 31 Mar. 2018 Required
4 hours Language Japanese,English
Make your own soba noodles with original, chemical-free buckwheat!
Flatten, slice and boil your own soba lunch at a popular local restaurant.
Make soba noodles together with a group of friends, or the whole family!
Pick-up service available from your hotel in Sapporo!
2 blends of buckwheat are mixed together for a rich aroma and rich taste. The texture is especially enjoyable, and depending on your chef skills, some noodles may be thick, some may be very thin. It’s easy enough for people of all ages to try it. Let’s look forward to it!
Even if it’s your first time, you can easily knead together a great meal of Soba!
One person can make 5 portions of Soba, so you can eat 1 and take the rest of the 4 portions home!
2 kinds of buckwheat are blended so fragrant Soba coming right up !
Taste the Soba buckwheat noodles you just made!
Pick-up and drop-off by a hired taxi driver from your hotel in Sapporo.
|Program||Make Soba Noodles! Lunch at a Chitose Farm House, with Taxi Pick-Up Service|
Group of 2 / per person:9,500 yen
|Available time period||
2017-04-01 - 2018-03-31
|Available time period Detail||1 April 2017 - 31 March 2018
* Unavailable Dates: Every Tuesday and fourth Monday
New Year's Holidays (28 December 2017 - 5 January 2018)
|Required time||4 hours|
|Schedule||[Late April to November]
1:50pm Pick-up from your hotel in Sapporo
2:50pm Arrive at "Chitose Fureai Farm"
3:00pm-5:00pm Soba noodle making & eating
5:00pm Depart "Chitose Fureai Farm"
6:00pm Drop-off at your hotel in Sapporo
[December to Mid-April]
8:50am Pick-up from your hotel in Sapporo
9:50am Arrive at "Iwamoto Farm"
10:00am-12:00pm Soba noodle making & eating
12:00pm Depart "Iwamoto Farm"
1:00pm Drop-off at your hotel in Sapporo
11:50am Pick-up from your hotel in Sapporo
12:50pm Arrive at "Iwamoto Farm"
1:00pm-3:00pm Soba noodle making & eating
3:00pm Depart "Iwamoto Farm"
4:00pm Drop-off at your hotel in Sapporo
* New Chitose Airport pick-up and drop-off service available.
(additional charge: 3,000 yen one-way by taxi)
* Please be aware that this program requires 4 hours to participate.
If you would like to extend the time, you will be charged an additional fee.
* Schedule might be changed due to traffic, weather or other conditions.
|Requirements for participation||Minimum 2, maximum of 4 in one taxi.
You will be divided into separate taxis if your group numbers 5 or more.
|Things to bring / required items||- Apron and triangle bandage|
|Included in this fee||Soba noodle making
Tasting cooked Soba noodles
Soba Noodles (for take-out)
|Not included in fees||Personal expenses|
|Meeting location||Your taxi driver will wait for you in the ground floor of your hotel.
* Please note that the taxi driver is not an English-speaking tour guide.
We do, however, provide an information sheet in English.
|Address of meeting location||Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido|
|Pick Up Service||Pick-up from your hotel in Central Sapporo (around JR Sapporo station, around Odori Park and Susukino), or near JR Sapporo station.
* If you would like to be picked up at a location other than a hotel,
depending on the address, an extra fee may be applied.
|Payment method||- Advance Payment by online credit card.
- Advance Payment by overseas bank transfer.
(Japanese yen only. Please pay the additional bank transfer fee.)
* Note: Payment is due 3 days before the tour date.
- The taxi driver is not an English-speaking tour guide.
- The guide / instructor will explain in easy / simple English.
Travel conditions, etc.：
This program belongs to Hokkaido Takarajima Travel.
Please read our Terms & Conditions before you apply.
Cancellations made by customers will be subject to the following penalty fees:
* 1 day before the tour: 40% of the tour fee
* On the day of the tour: 50% of the tour fee
* No show on the day: 100% of the tour fee
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 2 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
Senior Vice President
We offer various exciting private tours for sightseeing and experience-based tours. Please contact us.
Soba noodle making for family and group fun! You can taste the buckwheat you just made!
Company:Hokkaido Takarajima Travel
Address:9F Daito Building 8-1 Minami 2-jo Higashi 2-chomeChuo-ku, Sapporo Hokkaido