No.1256[Program currently off season] Enjoy winter rafting in Niseko’s splendid snow scene! – Have fun on a private boat for your family exclusively -
Ages 13 and up：5,940 yen
Ages 7 to 12：3,890 yen
Ages 6 or younger：2,160 yen
2017-12-01 - 2018-03-31 Required
90min Language Japanese,English
Even young child explorers are welcome! Delightful winter rafting cruises down clear and calm streams. Sun dancing on the water and the snow-covered river bank will make your cruise even more impressive.
In Niseko, you can relish its beautiful natural scenery and encounter interesting people. In the outdoors, not a single day is like another. Likewise, every customer is new and unique, and we serve you with that principle in mind. We look forward to meeting you and having you to join our programs to have a great time. To create repeat visitors to the Niseko area is our mission.
Our aim is to serve as attractive guides as well as provide fun through our enjoyable programs.
We'll land on a sandbar midway to have a teatime
This program accepts children 3 years or older, and is a perfect family activity
Unlike any other river activities, its is all about comfort and relaxation
|Program||[Program currently off season] Enjoy winter rafting in Niseko’s splendid snow scene! – Have fun on a private boat for your family exclusively -|
Adult (ages 13 and up):5,940 yen
|Available time period||
2017-12-01 - 2018-03-31
|Required time||Approx. 1.5 hrs;
starting time ： 10:00 ／ 13:00
|Requirements for participation||- Ages 3 and up
- Minimum 2 participants
- Your dog may accompany the tour. (1,080 yen/dog)
|Things to bring / required items||Warm and waterproof clothing, gloves, warm cap, and rubber boots if you have them|
|Included in this fee||Life jacket and other equipment, insurance|
|Meeting location||Hokkaido Lion Adventure office
*Pick-up and drop-off available for those staying in the Niseko area (booking required; please specify the hotel in the "Inquiries" text box in the application form).
|Address of meeting location||
60-4 Chuo-dori,Niseko-cho, Abuta-gun, Hokkaido
It's a five-minute walk from the JR Niseko Station.
Map code: 398202494
Show Big Map
|Payment method||Please pay onsite with cash or credit card|
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 2 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
Hokkaido Lion Adventure has many unique fun-loving staff members. All of our guides are experienced and licensed so that enjoyable rafting is guaranteed.
Float on the clear water of Shiribetsu River and enjoy the scenery!
Company:Hokkaido Lion Adventure
Address:60-4 Chuo-doriNiseko-cho, Abuta-gun Hokkaido