Fabulous attractions of Hokkaido (Summer)
Choose from 3 courses. With the experienced guide, add an unforgettable memory to your trip. Get the most out of your stay in Hokkaido!
Price: From 6,000 yen per person
Guides are all well trained professionals, registered at RAJ (Rafting Association of Japan), knowing all about rivers, life saving and first-aid.
Price: From 5,000 yen per person
- 07/13 About Horse riding Is there any weight limit for the people to ride a horse?
- 02/11 Wonderful Experience at Family Farm since Reservation Thank you for your heartful comment. For us, that was an unforgettable experience. You are a wonderful...
- 09/30 Kayaking in Lake Shikotsu Dear Amanda, Thanks for your comment. I apologize that I ofend you. The outfit is very imporant to...
- 07/29 Dry suit can you tell me more about the suits you wear in the water?
- 07/28 Good fun I was hesitant in booking this tour because I'm not so an experienced trekking. However I...
- 04/04 maps Before making a reservation whether on Hilltop course or Country Terrace Course, would you consider to put...
- 03/27 Didn't receive my reservation Made the reservatiom for a snowmobiling lesson through the site in English. Arrived in Chitose station for...
- 03/23 drift ice cruise hello, I stayed in Rausu for 4days last february, but unfornately it was not so cold, only -17° C and the...
- 03/22 Smelt Ice Fishing @ Lake Abashiri My husband and myself have a great time at the Lake Abashiri for Smelt Ice Fishing. Kanako Umebayashi...
- 03/15 Drift Ice & Birdwatching tour A Wonderful morning with the boat to the drift ice and more than 100 Stellers and White tailed sea eagles....
- Farming/Ranching Experience
- Harvesting Experience
- Farmers/Fishers Restaurant
- Farm Inn Accommodations