[Biei] Explore the winter wonderland of snow
PRIVACY AND COOKIE STATEMENT
Your privacy is important to us. We are committed to respecting your privacy and following strict security procedures.
- The Definition of Personal Information
- We define personal information as information which can be used to distinguish or trace an individual’s identity, such as their name, date of birth, address, telephone number, etc. alone, or when combined with other personal or identifying information which is linked or linkable to a specific individual.
- Obtaining Personal Information
- We collect personal information only in compliance with relevant regulations and guidelines.
- How We Use Your Personal Information
- The personal information we collect will be used only for the purposes as stated below.
1) We use personal information collected from our customers as reasonably required to contact customers as well as to provide travel related services such as reservations of transportation and accommodations.
2) With your permission, we use personal information to send you our mail magazine or other information on our tours and tour related services and products. This service will be terminated upon your request.
- Protection of Personal Information
- We take precautions-including administrative, physical, personnel, and technical measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, destruction, alteration, and disclosure as well as against unauthorized access. When we share personal information with our affiliated data processing company, we maintain appropriate safety policy to ensure the personal information is not subject to leakage and other risks.
- Links to other websites
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting third party sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- What are cookies?
- A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- To improve performance and to make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
- How to control cookies
- You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
- Privacy Questions
- If you would like to delete, disclose, revise, add or prevent the use of your personal information that is possessed by us, or inquire about general information, please contact us. We will deal promptly with requests in compliance with relevant Japanese laws and our company policy. Should your requests (or part of it) not be complied, we will explain the reason.
- Personal Data collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Analytics Tools：Google Analytics
Personal Data: Cookies and Usage Data
※Please click below to view how to collect and how to use access information of the website by Google Inc.
Google Analytics Terms of Service：https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html
- Contact information
- Owner and Data Controller
Hokkaido Treasure Island Travel Inc.
9F Daito Building
8-1 Minami 2-jo Higashi 2-chome Chuo-ku Sapporo
Hokkaido 060-0052 Japan
Owner contact email：firstname.lastname@example.org