Enjoy a pleasant cruise while searching for bears. Chances are good that almost 80 % of our guests actually see bears!
In Shiretoko, there are lots of waterfalls, odd rocks and wild animals.
Often be seen are White Tailed Sea Eagles, Temminck's Cormorants, Pelagic Cormorants, Yezo Deer and Brown Bears. If you are lucky, you may even see dolphins, killer whales, whales and seals too!
There are pristine unspoiled spots that can only be seen from a ship.
Our experienced staff will do the best to have you enjoy the nature and get the most out of your trip to Shiretoko.
2020-04-27 - 2020-10-27
* After 26th Sep, operating time is only morning session( starting time 8:30).
Ages 7-12:3,000 yen
- Minimum 7 participants.
- Children under 7 are free of charge.
Show Big Map
- Not operate 7 May- 31 May.
- Times may change depending on port conditions.
- We ask you to reconfirm your booking by phone one day prior to participation (find our number in the email sent from us in reply to your initial booking).
- If you are a traveler, please let us know where you are staying the night before booked date, in case that we need to contact you.
- There are windy spots that may cause splashes of seawater. If you bring cameras or camcorders, please do so at your own risk.
- Capacity of the ship includes all seats inside and outside the cabin. Please understand that you may be wet if it rains. We strongly recommend bringing rain suits because it may enhance your Shiretoko experience on many occasions as well.
- The earlier you reserve, the earlier you get aboard. However, we do offer priority boarding to the elderly and disabled. Please let us know onsite.
- There is no extra charge for bringing in your pet. However, please take full responsibility for it. If you have a cage, please keep your pet in it. Please understand that we take no responsibility if any trouble with other guests or an incident such as getting injured should occur.
- *Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
- *Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
- *Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
Our company’s name, “Godzilla Rock Sightseeing” is named after the Godzilla-shaped rock in Utoro where our office is located. Our guides are experienced local fishermen who introduce Shiretoko’s rich natural environment. We are looking forward to seeing you!
Watch the wild brown bears in its native habitat of Rusha! This course is partly combined with our Mt. Iou-zan (sulfur mtn) course so that you can see beautiful scenery and even waterfalls!
Company:Maruha Horai Suisan Company Godzilla Rock Sightseeing
Address:50 Utoro HigashiShari-cho, Shari-gun Hokkaido
- Terrestrial Activities
- Freshwater Activities
- Saltwater Activities
- Sky/Aerial Activities
- Agro/Fishery Experiences
- Winter Specialties
- Ice Fishing
- Dog Sledding
- Snow Tubing / Igloo Making
- Snow Rafting / Banana Boat
- Winter Sky Sport
- Winter Horse Riding
- Drift Ice Walk
- Ice Walk / Ice Diving
- Photo Tour
- Winter Canoeing
- Winter Bike Riding
- Snow Drifting
- Nature Watching
- Snowshoeing / Skishoeing
- Ski / Snowboard
- Snowcat Tour
- Backcountry Riding
- Activity + Taxi Packages
- Activity + Taxi Packages