Come and enjoy the calm & peace of a world with only the sounds of nature.
A relaxed and comfortable environment of Kushiro river.
2020-05-07 - 2020-10-31
Morning course: 8:30am-10:30am
Midday course: 11:30am-1:30pm
Afternoon course: 3:00pm-5:00pm
Child (ages 7 to 12):5,500 yen
* Age 4 and up
* Size limit : 190cm, 100kg
*Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your assigned time.
Morning course: 8:30am
Midday course: 11:30am
Afternoon course: 3:00pm
* It is not possible to search inputting telephone number by car navigation system.
Please input Map code.
* It is located next to the parking lot called "Park 108".
Show Big Map
- Broken-in shoes such as trekking shoes
- Hat (to block sunlight and rain)
- Portable rain suit (rentals available)
- Also recommended: towel, camera, bug repellent, insect bite reliever, sunglasses, binoculars, drink
* Feel free to ask us if you have any questions or concerns about what to bring.
- Follow the guide's instructions during the tour.
- The tour is subject to alteration or cancellation depending on weather and customer's conditions.
- Language : Japanese only. We will do our best to communicate with you using gesture and little English
- Please inform us in advance if you have Heart disease, respiratory disease, epilepsy, bee allergy, pregnant
If you cancel the tour due to alterations of itinerary, please let us know at least 3 days prior to the booked date. Cancellation penalties apply if cancel without contacting us. Please do not cancel because of the weather when the guide decides the activity can be held.
- 1 week before or earlier:
Please let us know by phone or email. Your participation is officially canceled when you receive the confirmation message in return from us. If you do not receive it within 24 hours, please check the status on the phone.
- Less than 1 week before:
Please let us know at the cell phone number provided in the email at the time of booking. If we are not available, leave a message and we will call back.
- *Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
- *Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
- *Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
At Field our goal is make sure all our customers have a safe, satisfying experience in harmony with the environment. We put our relationship with customers foremost, and aim to guide you like a second pair of feet.
Enter the Kushiro Wetlands, where people are not allowed to walk the only way possible... by canoe!
Company:Kushiro Marsh & River
Address:88-5, Toritoshi, Kushiro-choKushiro-cho, Kushiro-gun Hokkaido
- Terrestrial Activities
- Freshwater Activities
- Saltwater Activities
- Sky/Aerial Activities
- Agro/Fishery Experiences
- Winter Specialties
- Ice Fishing
- Dog Sledding
- Snow Tubing / Igloo Making
- Snow Rafting / Banana Boat
- Winter Sky Sport
- Winter Horse Riding
- Drift Ice Walk
- Ice Walk / Ice Diving
- Photo Tour
- Winter Canoeing
- Winter Bike Riding
- Snow Drifting
- Nature Watching
- Snowshoeing / Skishoeing
- Ski / Snowboard
- Snowcat Tour
- Backcountry Riding
- Activity + Taxi Packages
- Activity + Taxi Packages