Our number 1 most popular course with a high number of repeat visitors! Enjoy the colors of Spring and the beautiful scenery of this exciting river!
"What a beautiful place," was the first impression of this town, located amidst the mountains of the Hidaka Range. There may be nothing, but there is the great outdoors where you can enjoy top-notch rafting, kayaking, and mountaineering. That is how it got us started in 1997. Stationed in the woody former school building, in the quiet flow of time of the area, you will see the heartwarming beauty for yourself. You can even hang out with staff and light up the grill to enjoy yourself after tour!
2020-04-25 - 2020-10-18
Adult (ages 13 and up) with Hot Spring ticket:6,900 yen
* Accident insurance fee
* Minimum 2 participants
# A waiver must be signed by parent for participants under 18
8 km from central Hidaka in the direction of Nissho Pass (to Obihiro), take a right after Chiroro Bridge and go 100 m.
Show Big Map
- Quick drying synthetic fabrics such as fleece are recommended, since cotton takes away body heat when wet.
- Jeans are inappropriate since they get heavy and restrict body movements when wet.
- Bring a change of clothes (underwear and outer wear).
- Bring a towel.
- Bring a strap if you wear glasses.
* Program will be held in rain.
# Please be advised that the program may be cancelled on the day of the activity due to weather conditions or high water.
Cancellation penalty applies at 50% the previous day and 100% on the day.
- *Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
- *Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
- *Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
Here at the foot of the Hidakasanmyaku Mountains this is no sightseeing place... this is the absolute heart of nature! Come and experience nature's unspoiled playground!
Come experience this challenging course at the headwaters of the Mukawa river with it's steep drops and tricky rapids!
Company:HOA Hokkaido Outdoor Adventures
Address:132 Chisaka, Hidaka-Cho, Saru-Gun, HokkaidoHidaka-cho, Saru-gun Hokkaido
- Terrestrial Activities
- Freshwater Activities
- Saltwater Activities
- Sky/Aerial Activities
- Agro/Fishery Experiences
- Winter Specialties
- Ice Fishing
- Dog Sledding
- Snow Tubing / Igloo Making
- Snow Rafting / Banana Boat
- Winter Sky Sport
- Winter Horse Riding
- Drift Ice Walk
- Ice Walk / Ice Diving
- Photo Tour
- Winter Canoeing
- Winter Bike Riding
- Snow Drifting
- Nature Watching
- Snowshoeing / Skishoeing
- Ski / Snowboard
- Snowcat Tour
- Backcountry Riding
- Activity + Taxi Packages
- Activity + Taxi Packages