Let's drop in, facing the river 20 meters down... then get swung like Tarzan!
"What a beautiful place," was the first impression of this town, located amidst the mountains of the Hidaka Range. There may be nothing, but there is the great outdoors where you can enjoy top-notch rafting, kayaking, and mountaineering. That is how it got us started in 1997. Stationed in the woody former school building, in the quiet flow of time of the area, you will see the heartwarming beauty for yourself. You can even hang out with staff and light up the grill to enjoy yourself after tour!
2020-05-07 - 2020-10-18
- Necessary equipments
- Accident insurance
highlights in this area
Fishing pond "Izawa," 7 km up the road from HOA has good river fish cuisine:
Soba noodles at "Natsukawa," across the road from Jukai Road Hidaka:
- Minimum 2 participants
* A waiver must be signed by adult for participants under 18.
8 km from central Hidaka in the direction of Nissho Pass (to Obihiro), take a right after Chiroro Bridge and go 100 m.
Show Big Map
- Comfortable clothes for the activity
- Athletic shoes or sporty sandals (you climb back from riverbank to the bridge after the jump)
Held in rain
* Program may be canceled due to weather and water conditions of the day.
Cancellation penalty applies at 100% on the day and 50% the previous day.
- *Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
- *Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
- *Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
Here at the foot of the Hidakasanmyaku Mountains this is no sightseeing place... this is the absolute heart of nature! Come and experience nature's unspoiled playground!
You'd be scared at first, but the unusual feeling is addictive. Why don't you give it a shot with your buddies?
Company:HOA Hokkaido Outdoor Adventures
Address:132 Chisaka, Hidaka-Cho, Saru-Gun, HokkaidoHidaka-cho, Saru-gun Hokkaido
- Terrestrial Activities
- Freshwater Activities
- Saltwater Activities
- Sky/Aerial Activities
- Agro/Fishery Experiences
- Winter Specialties
- Ice Fishing
- Dog Sledding
- Snow Tubing / Igloo Making
- Snow Rafting / Banana Boat
- Winter Sky Sport
- Winter Horse Riding
- Drift Ice Walk
- Ice Walk / Ice Diving
- Photo Tour
- Winter Canoeing
- Winter Bike Riding
- Snow Drifting
- Nature Watching
- Snowshoeing / Skishoeing
- Ski / Snowboard
- Snowcat Tour
- Backcountry Riding
- Activity + Taxi Packages
- Activity + Taxi Packages