Private tour departing from the Niseko area! Our recommendation for enjoying the volcanic bay to the fullest. After scallop town Toyoura, it is time for nature of Lake Toya.
This is a completely private Lake Toya area tour just for you and your close travel companies. If you wish to have a break on the way or make a detour, you just need to tell your driver.
Do not hesitate to let us know in case you wish to arrange the program a bit! Hokkaido Treasure Island Travel’s professional travel consultants are here for you. We will plan everything according to your wishes!
The charming town of Toyoura faces the volcanic Uchiura Bay that represents the diversity and richness of the Hokkaido nature, from the mountains to the sea.
The town is famed for fresh scallops. During this private tour you will learn about the local scallop fishing harbor and taste the delicacies together with a local guide!
In the afternoon you will reach Lake Toya and enjoy some local ice cream and take in the national park scenery from Mount Usu hoovering over the lake.
2020-11-19 - 2021-02-28
10:15 Meeting a local guide at Toyoura fishing harbor
Fishing auction, behind the scenes harbor tour
Learning about scallop cultivation
11:15 Transfer to water mill
11:20 Opening scallops & Lunch
13:00 Departure from Toyoura
13:30 Mt. Usu Ropeway
16:00 Visit to Lake Hill Farm for ice cream (optional)
18:00 Return to the Niseko area
3 persons (price per person):23,000 yen
4 persons (price per person):22,000 yen
5 persons (price per person):19,000 yen
6 persons (price per person):17,000 yen
7 persons (price per person):16,000 yen
8 persons (price per person):14,000 yen
*Optional scallop fishing activity 15,000/group
- Ages 3 and up (under elementary school age children who do not need lunch are not counted in the price)
- Elementary school children need to be accompanied with a guardian
- Elementary schoolers and older pay the regular price
- The car is disinfected regularly
- Your personal driver will be wearing a mask
- The car is ventilated as required
- There is disinfectant inside the car for your use
- The participants’ temperature will be checked before departure
- Please note the tour will take place even if it rains.
- The tour will be cancelled if the weather conditions are very bad.
- Please follow your guide’s introductions
- Depending on the fishing situation of the day there may not be scallops available for lunch. An alternative menu will be prepared
- No smoking or drinking alcohol during the tour
- If you have made the reservation during weekend, it may take a moment before we can get back o you. Apologies for the inconvenience in advance
This program belongs to Hokkaido Treasure Island Travel.
Please read our Terms & Conditions before you apply.
If you are a resident of Japan or Japanese national, please ask for details regarding Go To Travel Campaign.
- 2-7 days before: 20%
- 1 day before: 40%
- On the day, before the starting time: 50%
- On the day, after the starting time or no show: 100%
*Bookings cannot be regarded as canceled until you have received an email confirmation from us.
- Toyoura Town, Lake Toya
- Available time period
- 2020 November 19 - 2021 February 28
- Required time
- Approximately 9 hours
- Program fee
2 persons (price per person): 32,000 yen
3 persons (price per person): 23,000 yen
4 persons (price per person): 22,000 yen
5 persons (price per person): 19,000 yen
6 persons (price per person): 17,000 yen
7 persons (price per person): 16,000 yen
8 persons (price per person): 14,000 yen
- *Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
- *Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
- *Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
Hokkaido Treasure Island Travel's professional travel consultants will make private Hokkaido tours for you and your close travel companies. Please don't hesitate to let us know your preferences. We will arrange your tour based on your wishes.
Company:Hokkaido Treasure Island Travel Inc
Address:Chuo-ku, Sapporo Hokkaido
- Winter Specialties
- Ice Fishing
- Dog Sledding
- Snow Tubing / Igloo Making
- Snow Rafting / Banana Boat
- Winter Sky Sport
- Winter Horse Riding
- Drift Ice Walk
- Ice Walk / Ice Diving
- Photo Tour
- Winter Canoeing
- Winter Bike Riding
- Snow Drifting
- Nature Watching
- Snowshoeing / Skishoeing
- Ski / Snowboard
- Snowcat Tour
- Backcountry Riding
- Activity + Taxi Packages
- Terrestrial Activities
- Freshwater Activities
- Saltwater Activities
- Sky/Aerial Activities
- Agro/Fishery Experiences
- Activity + Taxi Packages