Cruise through the marsh on a canoe and experience the quiet wintertime of Kushiro!
2021-01-05 - 2021-03-10
①9:30 meet at TORO St.
※from Kushiro (釧路) : Kushiro 8:57 dep./Toro 9:26 arr.
※from Abashiri(網走) : Abashiri 6:41 dep./Toro 9:22 arr.
After the tour ;
※For Kushiro 13:02 dep.
※For Shibecha (標茶) 11:58 dep SL/SL need reservation,
or 14:44 dep Local train for Abashiri
➁12:00 meet at TORO St.
※from Kushiro : SL Kushiro dep 11:05/arr. 11:58
After the tour；
※for Kushiro 14:48 dep SL / SL need reservation in advance.
※for Abashiri 14:44 dep
Minimum 2 participants
Size limit (height/weight) : 190cm or 100kg
By car : JR Toro Station
- Synthetic underwear for better moisture/thermal control
- Synthetic or wool socks
- Knitted or fleece hat
- Fleece or ski gloves
- Winter boots or trekking shoes
- Preferably, sunglasses, backpack, pocket warmer, tissue paper, camera, binoculars, and drinking water as well
- Ask us if you are not sure about anything.
※Please let us know your preferred date from the "Ask us by email" form.
- River watching at the Arekinai River (round trip)
- This is not a tour aimed at photograph shooting.
- Canoeing is a private tour
- Follow the guide's instructions during the tour.
- The tour is subject to alteration or cancellation depending on weather and customer's conditions.
- There is no cancellation charges; please let us know at least 3 days prior if you are to cancel.
- Cancellation should be made by 3 days prior to the reserved date. In that case, please inform us as soon as possible or cancellation fee applies. Please do not cancel for a weather reason when the tour can be held.
- If you have to cancel more than a week before the reserved date:
Please send email replying to the reservation confirmation message. Cancellation will be completed when you recieve a cancellation confirmation message from us. If you don't get our cancellation confirmation message within 24 hours, please call us.
- If you have to cancel after 1 week prior to the reserved date:
Please call us to our mobile phone (the number is shown in the reservation confirmation message). If we can't answer the phone, please leave a message in the answering machine, so that we can get back to you.
- Please do not cancel for weather reasons when the guide decide to hold the activity.
At Field our goal is make sure all our customers have a safe, satisfying experience in harmony with the environment. We put our relationship with customers foremost, and aim to guide you like a second pair of feet.
Come explore the wetland by canoe & ice walking
Company:Kushiro Marsh & River
Address:88-5, Toritoshi, Kushiro-choKushiro-cho, Kushiro-gun Hokkaido
- Terrestrial Activities
- Freshwater Activities
- Saltwater Activities
- Sky/Aerial Activities
- Agro/Fishery Experiences
- Activity + Taxi Packages
- Winter Specialties
- Ice Fishing
- Dog Sledding
- Snow Tubing / Igloo Making
- Snow Rafting / Banana Boat
- Winter Sky Sport
- Winter Horse Riding
- Drift Ice Walk
- Ice Walk / Ice Diving
- Photo Tour
- Winter Canoeing
- Winter Bike Riding
- Snow Drifting
- Nature Watching
- Snowshoeing / Skishoeing
- Ski / Snowboard
- Snowcat Tour
- Backcountry Riding
- Activity + Taxi Packages