We will take you to the are to the best zones found for skiing backcountry powder.
Asahidake is Hokkaido’s highest Mountain (Volcano, 2291m) and part of the largest Daisetsu National Park in Japan. Because of its location and low humidity, it gets some of the lightest powder snow in the world. On clear days, you can see the plumes of volcanic smoke rising from the numerous vents on the mountain. A clear blue sky, beautiful white powder, and great views of the surrounding areas are sure to make for an amazing day on the mountain !
2020-12-23 - 2021-03-31
-Smiles all day and the best powder lines !
Show Big Map
- Boots (regular alpine boots are fine if they are not a tight fitting race boot)
- Poles, preferably with powder baskets
- Outer layer jacket with hood (breathable-waterproof material)
- Outer shell pants or bibs (breathable-waterproof material)
- Personal clothing layers suitable for all conditions
- Gloves (standard ski gloves are suitable)
- Warm jacket (down or synthetic for rest breaks and colder weather)
- Sweater or vest (wool, fleece or down)
- Toque/warm hat (wool or fleece) or helmet
- Sunglasses or Ski goggles
- Misc. personal items (camera, etc.)
!!Using The Right Backpack and Climbing Skins is recommended.
- *Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
- *Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
- *Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
Here at the foot of the Hidakasanmyaku Mountains this is no sightseeing place... this is the absolute heart of nature! Come and experience nature's unspoiled playground!
We are a tight team of powder ski/snowboard guides who loves to share the stoke with you in our winter playground. From experienced ski touring days to learning how to ski backcountry powder, whatever your ability, join us this winter to explore the mountains of Northern Japan, and be part of our movement!
Company:HOA Hokkaido Outdoor Adventures
Address:132 Chisaka, Hidaka-Cho, Saru-Gun, HokkaidoHidaka-cho, Saru-gun Hokkaido
- Winter Specialties
- Ice Fishing
- Dog Sledding
- Snow Tubing / Igloo Making
- Snow Rafting / Banana Boat
- Winter Sky Sport
- Winter Horse Riding
- Drift Ice Walk
- Ice Walk / Ice Diving
- Photo Tour
- Winter Canoeing
- Winter Bike Riding
- Snow Drifting
- Nature Watching
- Snowshoeing / Skishoeing
- Ski / Snowboard
- Snowcat Tour
- Backcountry Riding
- Activity + Taxi Packages
- Terrestrial Activities
- Freshwater Activities
- Saltwater Activities
- Sky/Aerial Activities
- Agro/Fishery Experiences
- Activity + Taxi Packages