Let's enjoy "walking" in the beautiful local village scenery
【Footpath in Kuromatsunai】
There are many attractive footpath courses in Kuromatsunai.
The walking guide will guide you through the "Nishizawa Course" (about 10km).
After walking, let's eat delicious ice cream from Kuromatsunai
【Nishizawa course / distance 10km / required time about 3 hours】
Starting point: Kuromatsunai Tourism Association
Goal point: Handmade processing center toit vert
There is a toilet on the way.
Though start and finish points are different, we will pick you up on the way home so you can rest easy♪
After walking 10km comfortably, let's have delicious ice cream made from Kuromatsunai milk at the goal!
You may enjoy thinking about which one of all 6 flavors to eat (vanilla, camembert, milk, sesame, haskap, matcha) while walking!
2021-05-01 - 2021-10-31
9:30 Meet at Kuromatsunai Tourist Association. Drive to the footpath starting point (or you can follow our car)
9:40 Start walking with a guide
12:00 Arrive at toit vert, let's enjoy local ice cream!
12:30 Back to Kuromatsunai Tourist Association by our car
13:30 Meet at Kuromatsunai Tourist Association. Drive to the footpath starting point (or you can follow our car)
13:40 Start walking with a guide
16:00 Arrive at toit vert, let's enjoy local ice cream!
16:30 Back to Kuromatsunai Tourist Association by our car
Child (ages 9 to 12):2,000 yen
- Ages 9 and up ( able to walk 10km)
- by Car -
From Niseko /about 50min
From Lake Toya / about 50 min
From Otaru / about 2 hours
From Hakodate / about 2 hours
From Sapporo / about 2.5 hours
- by Train
Hakodate Line 20min from Kuromatsunai station
Show Big Map
- Please understand that this is an outdoor activity.
Therefore, please follow the guide's instructions at all times.
- We ask you to assume full responsibility for your actions.
In case of an accident caused by negligence on the part of the customer,
please understand that we can not compensate you beyond our insurance coverage.
On the day: 100% of the experience fee
Cancellation without contact: 100% of the experience fee
- Because of possible drastic weather changes the program may be cancelled or the course changed.
- We will not charge cancellation fee before the tour canceled.
- The guide decided to cancel the tour after start program due to the weather condition,
please note we don't refund the program fee.
- *Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
- *Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
- *Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
Kuromatsunai is the northernmost land of Beech forest in Japan and be called “Northernmost Beech Village”. The beech forest has moistened the earth as a "green dam" and has continued to return its blessings to the region. We support the beech forest in the northern limit, which has been protected from the dangers of many logging. The beech forest and people who live here are our tourism resource for experiential exchanges.
You will walk the footpath course "Nishizawa course" (about 10km) in Kuromatsu with a guide.
Company:Kuromatsunai Tourist Association
Address:545, Kuromatsunai,Kuromatsunai-cho, Suttsu-gun Hokkaido
- Terrestrial Activities
- Freshwater Activities
- Saltwater Activities
- Sky/Aerial Activities
- Agro/Fishery Experiences
- Activity + Taxi Packages
- Winter Specialties
- Ice Fishing
- Winter Canoeing
- Dog Sledding
- Snow Rafting / Banana Boat
- Snow Tubing / Igloo Making
- Winter Sky Sport
- Winter Horse Riding
- Drift Ice Walk
- Ice Walk / Ice Diving
- Photo Tour
- Winter Bike Riding
- Snowshoeing / Skishoeing
- Ski / Snowboard
- Backcountry Riding
- Activity + Taxi Packages