Let's run leisurely in Kuromatsunai ♪
A local guide will guide you through the beautiful village.
Since it is a cross bike, it is easy and safe for beginners to ride.
It is a leisurely cycle where you can run through the village forests of Kuromatsunai while stopping by at recommended points to shopping and taste local sweets".
In the spring, you can go to see the places where the flowers of Dogtooth violet are in bloom, in the summer you can see the buckwheat flowers, and in the autumn you can stop at the autumnal forest.
2020-05-01 - 2020-11-30
10:00 Meet at Kuromatsunai Tourist Association.
10:15 Review the Japanese cycling rule and let's start cycling with a guide
12:00 End cycling
13:30 Meet at Kuromatsunai Tourist Association.
13:45 Review the Japanese cycling rule and let's start cycling with a guide
15:30 End cycling
Child (ages 9 to 12):3,000 yen
●2 or more adults in principle. In the case of one person participating, we may accept participation at twice the normal price.
- by Car -
From Niseko /about 50min
From Lake Toya / about 50 min
From Otaru / about 2 hours
From Hakodate / about 2 hours
From Sapporo / about 2.5 hours
- by Train
Hakodate Line 20min from Kuromatsunai station
Show Big Map
- Please understand that this is an outdoor activity.
Therefore, please follow the guide's instructions at all times.
- We ask you to assume full responsibility for your actions.
In case of an accident caused by negligence on the part of the customer,
please understand that we can not compensate you beyond our insurance coverage.
On the day: 100% of the experience fee
Cancellation without contact: 100% of the experience fee
- Because of possible drastic weather changes the program may be cancelled or the course changed.
- We will not charge cancellation fee before the tour canceled.
- The guide decided to cancel the tour after start program due to the weather condition,
please note we don't refund the program fee.
- *Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
- *Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
- *Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
Kuromatsunai is the northernmost land of Beech forest in Japan and be called “Northernmost Beech Village”. The beech forest has moistened the earth as a "green dam" and has continued to return its blessings to the region. We support the beech forest in the northern limit, which has been protected from the dangers of many logging. The beech forest and people who live here are our tourism resource for experiential exchanges.
Kuromatsunai is a comfortable place where you can cycle relaxingly and be surrounded by nature.
Company:Kuromatsunai Tourist Association
Address:545, Kuromatsunai,Kuromatsunai-cho, Suttsu-gun Hokkaido
- Terrestrial Activities
- Freshwater Activities
- Saltwater Activities
- Sky/Aerial Activities
- Agro/Fishery Experiences
- Winter Specialties
- Ice Fishing
- Dog Sledding
- Snow Tubing / Igloo Making
- Snow Rafting / Banana Boat
- Winter Sky Sport
- Winter Horse Riding
- Drift Ice Walk
- Ice Walk / Ice Diving
- Photo Tour
- Winter Canoeing
- Winter Bike Riding
- Snow Drifting
- Nature Watching
- Snowshoeing / Skishoeing
- Ski / Snowboard
- Snowcat Tour
- Backcountry Riding
- Activity + Taxi Packages
- Activity + Taxi Packages