Walking tour in Sapporo city center with English speaking local guide. Wearing "YUKATA" and Join to local traditional Event "Bon Odori" at Odori Park.
Bon Odori is a festival folk dance held in the evenings during "Bon".
The dancers form circles around the center tower made of wood and dance to the Bon festival songs played by Japanese traditional drums.
Some people wear Yukata, Kimono-like cotton robe.
The original purpose of "Bon Odori" was to welcome and console departed souls.
This program operating only during the period of Bon Odori (11 Aug. - 16 Aug).
2019-08-10 - 2019-08-16
4:00pm-4:30pm Choose Yukata and wearing Yukata.
4:30pm-7:45pm Depart from [Mitsuki sakura] to walking tour.
Tanukikoji Shopping Arcade --> Nijo Fish Market --> Tongu (Local Shrine)
--> Odori Park [Enjoy Bon Odori with local people around 6:00pm-7:00pm]
--> Sapporo Clock Tower -->
7:45pm Return to [Mitsuki Sakura] and Change Yukata to your clothes.
8:00pm The tour ends at [Mitsuki Sakura].
* The above course times are just a rough estimate.
Please understand the schedule might be changed due to traffic, weather or other conditions.
Group of 3 (Ages 11 or up)/per person:8,600 yen
Group of 4 (Ages 11 or up)/per person:7,900 yen
- Yukata, belt, wooden clogs, small accessories.
- English-speaking guide
* We are enrolled in the Travel Accident Compensation System.
* Note: Payment is due 3 days before the tour date.
highlights in this area
If you participate with child,please write child age and gender in the request box.
Show Big Map
We need to know the gender, height, weight, and shoe size of each participant.
Please let us know by writing it down in the questions section.
- Please do your makeup and hair set yourself before arriving at Mitsuki Sakura.
- If the Yukata is gets damaged, a separate cost for cleaning fees will be charged.
- You may bring your own Yukata, but the price will not change.
This program belongs to Hokkaido Treasure Island Travel inc.
Please read our Terms & Conditions before you apply.
Cancellations made by customers will be subject to the following penalty fees:
* 1 day before the tour: 40% of the tour fee
* On the day of the tour: 50% of the tour fee
* No show on the day: 100% of the tour fee
We offer various exciting private tours for sightseeing and experience-based tours. Please contact us.
Let's join a local summer festival and you get to feel like a local person!
Company:Treasure Island Short Trips
Address:9F Daito Building 8-1 Minami 2-jo Higashi 2-chomeChuo-ku, Sapporo Hokkaido
- Winter Specialties
- Ice Fishing
- Dog Sledding
- Snow Tubing / Igloo Making
- Snow Rafting / Banana Boat
- Winter Sky Sport
- Winter Horse Riding
- Drift Ice Walk
- Ice Walk / Ice Diving
- Photo Tour
- Winter Canoeing
- Winter Bike Riding
- Snow Drifting
- Nature Watching
- Snowshoeing / Skishoeing
- Ski / Snowboard
- Snowcat Tour
- Backcountry Riding
- Activity + Taxi Packages
- Terrestrial Activities
- Freshwater Activities
- Saltwater Activities
- Sky/Aerial Activities
- Agro/Fishery Experiences
- Activity + Taxi Packages