Enjoy the scenery as much as you can without other people. Your guide and driver will pick you up at the accommodation you will be staying in and take you to flower farms like Farm Tomita, mysterious Blue Pond in Biei, and other places as long as time allows. The first destination should be Farm Tomita to arrive there earlier than big groups come. This comfortable tour makes your day.
Here you can find Flower House, Distillery House, Perfume House and more, and walking around the massive farm is very relaxing. One of Japan’s best lavender gardens, this farm is a massive 12 hectares, full of lavender as well as poppies, baby’s breath, ferns, and herbs. You can even buy Farm Tomita’s original lavender perfume, dried lavenders and all kinds of other lavender products. Make sure you try the light purple lavender soft serve ice cream
This pond was formed in 1988 when a dam was created to protect citizens from eruptions of the nearby Mt. Tokachidake. The bright blue color, caused by sunlight hitting particles in the water, is creating a uniquely beautiful scene.
Shikisai no Oka
Pretty flowers bloom one after another from May until September. The farmers choice of flowers ensures a long flowering season. Why not come and enjoy the beautiful fragrance of the blossoms amid spectacular panoramic scenery? You also can feed cute alpacas!
... And other places if you still have time. The driver will stop by nice viewpoints for photos as well.
2020-06-01 - 2020-09-30
- Farm Tomita
- Shikisai no Oka
- Blue Pond and Shirohige Waterfall
- Drop by other places if you still have time
6:30 pm Return to the accommodation you will be staying in
*Destinations may be changed due to traffic or weather conditions.
Guide and Van for 3-9 ppl (per group):96,500 yen
Guide and Minibus for 9-18 ppl (per group):157,500 yen
[Option] Upgrade to Professional Guide (per group):15,000 yen
- Chartered vehicle
- Japanese speaking driver
- Fuel fee
- Local taxes
- Entrance fees
- Highway fee 5,700-6,600 yen and Parking fee about 1,500 yen
[Others] by Cash or credit card on the day
highlights in this area
- Maximum: 3 people for Sedan / 8 people for Van / 18 people for Bus
- Rainwear or umbrella for a rainy day
A credit card guarantee is required to book a restaurant if your group has more than 5 people or you request a specific restaurant.
This program belongs to Hokkaido Treasure Island Travel. Please read our Terms & Conditions before you apply.
- 2 days before: 30%
- 1 day before: 40%
- On the day, before the starting time: 50%
- On the day, after the starting time or No show: 100%
*Bookings cannot be regarded as canceled until you have received an email confirmation from us.
- *Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
- *Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
- *Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
We offer various exciting private tours for sightseeing and experience-based tours. Please contact us.
Door-to-Door private tour without others. No rush, just enjoy nature and sceneries at your pace comfortably.
Company:Treasure Island Short Trips
Address:9F Daito Building 8-1 Minami 2-jo Higashi 2-chomeChuo-ku, Sapporo Hokkaido
- Terrestrial Activities
- Freshwater Activities
- Saltwater Activities
- Sky/Aerial Activities
- Agro/Fishery Experiences
- Winter Specialties
- Ice Fishing
- Dog Sledding
- Snow Tubing / Igloo Making
- Snow Rafting / Banana Boat
- Winter Sky Sport
- Winter Horse Riding
- Drift Ice Walk
- Ice Walk / Ice Diving
- Photo Tour
- Winter Canoeing
- Winter Bike Riding
- Snow Drifting
- Nature Watching
- Snowshoeing / Skishoeing
- Ski / Snowboard
- Snowcat Tour
- Backcountry Riding
- Activity + Taxi Packages
- Activity + Taxi Packages