8-hour private tour with an English-speaking local licensed guide. You'll visit Central Market, Clock Tower, Chocolate Factory, Maruyama Shrine, and other landmarks, learning each background. You can choose public transportation to minimize the cost or having a chartered car to make it more comfortable and convenient. Our friendly guide will accommodate the itinerary upon your request and answer your questions about foods, culture, life or anything else you're interested in.
*The itinerary can be adjusted to your pace or request.
Central Jogai Market
Only the freshest seafood is delivered to the Central Jogai Market and Central Wholesale Market, located right next to each other. This lively area is known as “Sapporo's Kitchen". Great for shopping, and famous for its market restaurants. Fresh crabs, salmon, salmon roe, scallops, and assorted seafood rice bowls are very popular lunches served at a reasonable price! This is a must on your bucket list of things to eat in Sapporo City!
The Clock Tower is the symbolic building of Sapporo. The clock continues to run and keep time, and the chimes can be heard every hour.
Sapporo TV Tower
The Sapporo TV Tower is a landmark of Sapporo, is a 147.2 meters high TV tower with an observation floor 90 meters above the ground. It's a good location to see the whole Odori Park and Sapporo city.
The Odori Park is a downtown oasis stretching approximately 1.5 km from east to west in central Sapporo. It hosts a variety of events; the Sapporo Snow Festival in February, the Lilac Festival in May, the Yosakoi Soran Festival in June, the Summer Festival with the Odori Summer Beer Garden, the Sapporo Autumn Fest, and the White Illumination event in winter. Let's taste Hokkaido corn of a specialty "corn wagon"!
Former Hokkaido Government Office Building
Local call "Akarenga" which means "Red Bricks". Colorful flowers in summer and a snowman in winter welcome you to come. It's a popular spot to take photos in front of the flower gardens!
Shiroi Koibito Park (Ishiya Chocolate Factory)
This is a unique chocolate factory and theme park for sweets lovers! You can see the Shiroi Koibito cookie production line, taste soft ice cream or a chocolate drink, etc. Don't miss seeing the Mechanical (marionette) Clock Tower in the garden. Of course, the shops sell Shiroi Koibito's famous cookies, as well as many other sweets and gifts.
Hokkaido Shrine and Maruyama Park
The Hokkaido Shrine is a shrine with the highest status rank in Hokkaido. During New Year’s period, over 800,000 people come to the Hokkaido Shrine for Hatsumoude (the first temple visit of the New Year). In spring, this shrine is known for cherry and plum blossoms bloom at the same time. Please feel Sapporo's history and real Japanese culture with a guide. Let's try an oracle (a fortune slip)!
All season program
- Meet our guide at the accommodation you will be staying
- Former Hokkaido Government Office Building
- Clock Tower
- Odori Park
- TV Tower
- Shiroi Koibito Park (Ishiya Chocolate Factory)
- Stroll and Lunch at Central Jogai Market
- Hokkaido Shrine in Maruyama Park
- Return to the meeting location
*Schedule and destinations may be changed due to the traffic, weather or other condition.
[Option] Sedan for 1-3 ppl (per group):53,000 yen
[Option] Van for 3-8 ppl (per group):62,000 yen
[Option] Minibus for 9-18 ppl (per group):81,000 yen
[Option] Upgrade to Professional guide (per group):15,000 yen
- Local taxes
- Chartered Sedan, Van, or Bus with Driver
- Entrance fees
- [Guide only] Transportation for you and your guide Subway about 1,000 yen per person or Taxi about 5,000 yen per taxi
- [Sedan / Van / Bus] Parking fee 1,500-2,000 yen
[Others:] by Cash or credit card on the day
- Maximum: 6 people for Guide only / 3 people for Sedan / 8 people for Van / 18 people for Bus
- Rainwear or umbrella for a rainy day
- [Dec-Mar] Winter gear and snow boots with non-slippery soles for icy roads
A credit card guarantee is required to book a restaurant if your group has more than 5 people or you request a specific restaurant.
This program belongs to Hokkaido Treasure Island Travel.
Please read our Terms & Conditions before you apply.
- 2 days before: 30%
- 1 day before: 40%
- On the day, before the starting time: 50%
- On the day, after the starting time or No show: 100%
*Bookings cannot be regarded as canceled until you have received an email confirmation from us.
- *Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
- *Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
- *Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
We offer various exciting private tours for sightseeing and experience-based tours. Please contact us.
Explore the city at your pace without other people. Let us know what you're interested in then our friendly guides will accommodate the itinerary for you.
Company:Treasure Island Short Trips
Address:9F Daito Building 8-1 Minami 2-jo Higashi 2-chomeChuo-ku, Sapporo Hokkaido
- Terrestrial Activities
- Freshwater Activities
- Saltwater Activities
- Sky/Aerial Activities
- Agro/Fishery Experiences
- Winter Specialties
- Ice Fishing
- Dog Sledding
- Snow Tubing / Igloo Making
- Snow Rafting / Banana Boat
- Winter Sky Sport
- Winter Horse Riding
- Drift Ice Walk
- Ice Walk / Ice Diving
- Photo Tour
- Winter Canoeing
- Winter Bike Riding
- Snow Drifting
- Nature Watching
- Snowshoeing / Skishoeing
- Ski / Snowboard
- Snowcat Tour
- Backcountry Riding
- Activity + Taxi Packages
- Activity + Taxi Packages