Enjoy 4 wheel course-riding in a woody forest and free-riding in the field!
It takes 30 minutes one-way to get the site from central Sapporo!
If you have half day, let's enjoy 4 wheel course-riding in a woody forest and free-riding in the field! On every weekday, English-speaker guides are available on site.
The site, The Wonderland Sapporo, is an outdoor resort park surrounded by great nature in Sapporo. This 4 wheel drive buggy adventure program is in the woody forest and the field!
Firstly, acquire simple riding technique in a flat field.
Since the guide leads you and guides thoroughly, every participant can enjoy driving.
Secondly, go into the woody forest! 4 wheel buggy adventure runs along wild off-road course in the forest where wild animals live. Let's try passing a river on sunny day!
You also can enjoy BBQ on the site. Hokkaido traditional dish called "Genghis Khan" and chicken, and so on, let's have a BBQ party in the wild!
2020-04-25 - 2020-11-17
11:10am Arrival at "Wonderland Sapporo", Changing clothes, Operation explanation
11:30am-12:00noon 4 wheel riding 30 minutes
12:05pm-1:05pm BBQ Lunch (Bottomless Eat & Drink within 1 hour)
1:10pm Departure from "Wonderland Sapporo"
* 45 minutes course is also recommended!
* We can accommodate to suit your schedule.
Please let us know your preferred time.
However, please be aware that this program requires 3 - 3.5 hours
(depending on the course) to participate.
If you would like to extend the time, you will be charged an additional fee.
* Schedule might be changed due to traffic, weather or other conditions.
3 in a taxi / per person[30 minutes]:11,000 yen
4 in a taxi / per person[30 minutes]:10,500 yen
2 in a taxi / per person[45 minutes]:15,000 yen
3 in a taxi / per person[45 minutes]:14,000 yen
4 in a taxi / per person[45 minutes]:13,000 yen
4 wheel buggy
BBQ Lunch (Bottomless Eat & Drink within 1 hour)
- All-you-can-eat (vegetables and BBQ: seasoned lamb Genghis Khan, chicken)
- All-you-can-drink (soft drinks and beer, sake and wine)
- Rice ball
- Transport by sedan type taxi
* We are enrolled in the Travel Accident Compensation System.
* If you would like to be picked up at a location other than a hotel, depending on the address, an extra fee may be applied.
- The driver is not an English-speaking tour guide.
- The guide/instructor will explain in easy/simple English (weekday).
- Participants must be 20 years or older.
- Driving license is not required.
- Tandem is not allowed
- There is a possibility that the guide determines that the participant should not drive by his/herself.
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drug is prohibited.
A taxi has 4 passenger seats. You will be divided into two 2 or more taxis if your group has more than 5.
* Please note that the driver is not an English-speaking tour guide. We do, however, provide an information sheet in English.
- The tour can be basically held in heavy rain if we confirm the safety of the course, but you have the right to choose whether or not to go.
- Please be assured about our concern for safety, as we check the courses three times a day and maintain them. Our experienced guides are always alert to weather changes and will guide you safely through the routes using real-time information provided by other guides.
- Practice time is provided in a flat area before going into the mountains. Anyone can easily learn to maneuver a 4 wheel drive buggy!
- Please don't hesitate to let your guide know if you feel uncomfortable or if the tour is too much to handle in order to avoid accidents.
- As in all motorsports, accidents may happen. We ask you to assume full responsibility for your actions.
- In order to conserve the environment, we ask that you limit what you bring to a camera and tissue paper. You can bring only the minimum of things to leave valuable nature in future generations.
This program belongs to Hokkaido Treasure Island Travel inc.
Please read our Terms & Conditions before you apply.
Cancellations made by customers will be subject to the following penalty fees:
* 1 day before: 40%
* On the day before the tour: 50%
* No show: 100%
- *Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
- *Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
- *Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
We offer various exciting private tours for sightseeing and experience-based tours. Please contact us.
Wouldn't you like to fully enjoy a 4 wheel buggy and afterward have a delicious BBQ?
Company:Treasure Island Short Trips
Address:9F Daito Building 8-1 Minami 2-jo Higashi 2-chomeChuo-ku, Sapporo Hokkaido
- Terrestrial Activities
- Freshwater Activities
- Saltwater Activities
- Sky/Aerial Activities
- Agro/Fishery Experiences
- Winter Specialties
- Ice Fishing
- Dog Sledding
- Snow Tubing / Igloo Making
- Snow Rafting / Banana Boat
- Winter Sky Sport
- Winter Horse Riding
- Drift Ice Walk
- Ice Walk / Ice Diving
- Photo Tour
- Winter Canoeing
- Winter Bike Riding
- Snow Drifting
- Nature Watching
- Snowshoeing / Skishoeing
- Ski / Snowboard
- Snowcat Tour
- Backcountry Riding
- Activity + Taxi Packages
- Activity + Taxi Packages