No.3491ATV Off Road Adventure and BBQ Lunch with Private Transfer
2 in a vehicle / p.p:12,600 yen
3 in a vehicle / p.p:11,300 yen
4 in a vehicle / p.p:10,700 yen
27 Apr. - 30 Sep. 2019 Required
3.5 hours Language Japanese,English
Enjoy 4 wheel course-riding in a woody forest and free-riding in the field!
If you have half day, let's enjoy 4 wheel course-riding in a woody forest and free-riding in the field! On every weekday, English-speaker guides are available on site.
The site, The Wonderland Sapporo, is an outdoor resort park surrounded by great nature in Sapporo. This 4 wheel drive buggy adventure program is in the woody forest and the field!
Firstly, acquire simple riding technique in a flat field.
Since the guide leads you and guides thoroughly, every participant can enjoy driving.
Secondly, go into the woody forest! 4 wheel buggy adventure runs along wild off-road course in the forest where wild animals live. Let's try passing a river on sunny day!
You also can enjoy BBQ on the site. Hokkaido traditional dish called "Genghis Khan" and chicken, and so on, let's have a BBQ party in the wild!
Even total beginners can enjoy a relaxing driving!
Let's have a BBQ party after 4 wheel drive buggy adventure!
Private transfer from and to the hotel you will stay.
|Program||ATV Off Road Adventure and BBQ Lunch with Private Transfer|
2 in a taxi / per person[30 minutes]:12,600 yen
|Available time period||
2019-04-27 - 2019-09-30
|Required time||3 hours - 3.5 hours|
|Schedule||EX) 4 wheel riding [30 minute Course] (3 hours)
10:40am Pick-up from your hotel in Sapporo
11:10am Arrive at "Wonderland Sapporo", Changing clothes, Operation explanation
11:30am-12:00noon 4 wheel riding 30 minutes
12:05pm-1:05pm BBQ Lunch (Bottomless Eat & Drink within 1 hour)
1:10pm Depart from "Wonderland Sapporo"
1:40pm Drop-off at your hotel in Sapporo
* 45 minutes course is also recommended!
* We can accommodate to suit your schedule.
Please let us know your preferred time.
However, please be aware that this program requires 3 - 3.5 hours
(depending on the course) to participate.
If you would like to extend the time, you will be charged an additional fee.
* Schedule might be changed due to traffic, weather or other conditions.
|group / party||Maximum: 12 participants|
|Requirements for participation||- Minimum: 2 participants (Maximum: 12 participants)
- Participants must be 20 years or older.
- No license will be required.
- A buggy can not be shared driving by 2 adults because of its size.
- There is a possibility that the guide determine that the participant should not drive by his/herself.
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drug is prohibited.
Minimum 2, maximum of 4 in one taxi.
You will be divided into separate taxis if your group numbers 5 or more.
|Things to bring / required items||- Nothing specific as this program includes basic equipment rentals such as helmet, boots and rain coat.|
|Included in this fee||Guide fee
Rental fee of 4 wheel buggy
BBQ Lunch (Bottomless Eat & Drink within 1 hour)
- All-you-can-eat (vegetables and BBQ:seasoned lamb Genghis Khan, chicken)
- All-you-can-drink (soft drinks and alcohol: beer, sake and wine etc.)
- a Rice ball
- Transport by private vehicle (sedan type)
* We are enrolled in the Travel Accident Compensation System.
|Not included in fees||Additional meat and drink etc. for Lunch
|Meeting location||Your driver will wait for you in the ground floor of your hotel.
* Please note that the driver is not an English-speaking tour guide.
We do, however, provide an information sheet in English.
|Address of meeting location||Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido|
|Pick Up Service||Pick-up from your hotel in Central Sapporo (around JR Sapporo station, around Odori Park and Susukino), or near JR Sapporo station.
* If you would like to be picked up at a location other than a hotel, depending on the address, an extra fee may be applied.
|Payment method||- Advance Payment by online credit card.|
- The driver is not an English-speaking tour guide.
- The guide/instructor will explain in easy/simple English (weekday).
Travel conditions, etc.：
This program belongs to Hokkaido Treasure Island Travel inc.
Please read our Terms & Conditions before you apply.
Cancellations made by customers will be subject to the following penalty fees:
* 1 day before the tour: 40% of the tour fee
* On the day of the tour: 50% of the tour fee
* No show on the day: 100% of the tour fee
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 2 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
Senior Vice President
We offer various exciting private tours for sightseeing and experience-based tours. Please contact us.
Wouldn't you like to fully enjoy a 4 wheel buggy and afterward have a delicious BBQ?
Company:Treasure Island Short Trips
Address:9F Daito Building 8-1 Minami 2-jo Higashi 2-chomeChuo-ku, Sapporo Hokkaido