No.2925Make A Cookie at the Sapporo Chocolate Factory with Private Transfer
2 in a vehicle: 6,000 yen p.p
3 in a vehicle: 4,500 yen p.p
4 in a vehicle: 4,000 yen p.p
1 Apr. 2018 - 31 Mar. 2019 Required
3 hours Language Japanese,English
Make your own heart-shaped "Shiroi Koibito" Cookie!
Pick-up service available from your hotel in Sapporo!
You get the chance to bake a 14-cm heart-shaped Shiroi Koibito cookie, using the same dough and chocolate that makes our products worldwide famous! Write a message on your cookie as a great memory of your trip or a sweet souvenir for a friend!
An apron, hat, and shoe covers are provided, so you can just come as you are and become a one-day patisserie at Hokkaido's famous chocolate factory!
Only one in the world ! Your own "Shiroi-Koibito". Make a special gift for your boyfriend or girlfriend !!
You can see the production line of "Shiroi-Koibito" in the factory. It is recommended for anyone who want to enjoy a little free time !
Easy and comfortable, with pick up & drop off from your hotel through our Private Taxi plan !
|Program||Make A Cookie at the Sapporo Chocolate Factory with Private Transfer|
2 in a vehicle / per person:6,000 yen
|Available time period||
2018-04-01 - 2018-10-31
|Available time period Detail||1 April 2018 - 31 March 2019|
|Required time||3 hours|
|Schedule||9:00am Pick-up from your hotel in Sapporo
9:20am Arrive at "Shiroi Koibito Park"
9:20am-11:50pm Factory Tour (only a video tour of the monitor) and Cookie Design
(10:00am-11:00am Make a heart-shaped Shiroi Koibito cookie)
11:50pm Depart "Shiroi Koibito Park"
12:10pm Drop-off at your hotel in Sapporo
* If you would like to eat lunch at Shiroi Koibito Park, an additional 1 hour is required (Additional cost for the vehicle will be applied: 1 vehicle = 2,000 yen).
* We can accommodate to suit your schedule.
Please let us know your preferred time.
However, please be aware that this program requires 3 hours to participate.
If you would like to extend the time, you will be charged an additional fee.
* Schedule might be changed due to traffic, weather or other conditions.
|Requirements for participation||* Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Minimum 2, maximum of 4 in one vehicle.
You will be divided into separate vehicles if your group numbers 5 or more.
|Included in this fee||Making a heart-shaped Shiroi Koibito cookie (1 cookie per person)
Admission fee for Shiroi Koibito Park (it's free from 1st April 2018 until the end of May 2019)
Transport by private vehicle (sedan type)
* We are enrolled in the Travel Accident Compensation System.
|Not included in fees||Personal expenses|
|Meeting location||Your driver will wait for you on the ground floor of your hotel.
* Please note that the driver is not an English-speaking tour guide.
We do, however, provide an information sheet in English.
|Address of meeting location||Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido|
|Pick Up Service||Pick-up from your hotel in Central Sapporo (around JR Sapporo station, around Odori Park and Susukino), or near JR Sapporo station.
* If you would like to be picked up at a location other than a hotel,
depending on the address, an extra fee may be applied.
|Payment method||- Advance Payment by online credit card.
- Advance Payment by overseas bank transfer.
(Japanese yen only. Please pay the additional bank transfer fee.)
* Note: Payment is due 3 days before the tour date.
- The driver is not an English-speaking tour guide.
- The guide/instructor will explain in easy/simple English.
Travel conditions, etc.：
This program belongs to Hokkaido Treasure Island Travel inc.
Please read our Terms & Conditions before you apply.
Cancellations made by customers will be subject to the following penalty fees:
* 1 day before the tour: 40% of the tour fee
* On the day of the tour: 50% of the tour fee
* No show on the day: 100% of the tour fee
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 2 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
Senior Vice President
We offer various exciting private tours for sightseeing and experience-based tours. Please contact us.
You can enjoy the Shiroi-Koibito cookie making! You can also enjoy drawing a picture on the cookie! It will be a special souvenir !!
Company:Treasure Island Short Trips
Address:9F Daito Building 8-1 Minami 2-jo Higashi 2-chomeChuo-ku, Sapporo Hokkaido