Make soba noodles with chemical-free buckwheat.
Flatten, slice and boil the noodles you made for lunch at a soba restaurant run by farmer.
Recommended for groups of friends or family.
Door-to-Door transfer service is included from Sapporo.
Making soba noodles is very simple. Soak buckwheat with water together, then knead, roll and cut. With only 3 steps, it’s fun and delicious. The mother of the farm with years of experience teaches you kindly how to make unforgettable Soba.
Two kind of buckwheat are blended for a rich aroma and rich taste. The texture is especially enjoyable, and depending on your chef skills, some noodles may be thick, some may be very thin. It’s easy enough for people of all ages to try it. Let’s look forward to it!
Even if it’s your first time, you can easily knead together a great meal of Soba!
All season program
3 in a vehicle / per person:10,000 yen
4 in a vehicle / Adult per person:8,500 yen
Option: New Chitose Airport pick-up and drop-off service (1 way a taxi):3,000 yen
Lunch (self-made soba)
Soba noodles for taking away
Taxes and Insurance
* An extra fee may apply depending on the location
* Taxi driver does not speak English.
* The guide/instructor will teach in easy/simple English.
* An information sheet in English will be provided on the day.
* 2 or more taxis are required for 5 or more participants.
* Unavailable on Tuesday, fourth Monday, and New Year's Holidays
[Late April to November]
1:50pm Pick-up from your hotel in Sapporo
2:50pm Arrive at "Chitose Fureai Farm"
3:00pm-5:00pm Soba noodle making & eating
5:00pm Depart "Chitose Fureai Farm"
6:00pm Drop-off at your hotel in Sapporo
[December to Mid-April]
8:50am Pick-up from your hotel in Sapporo
9:50am Arrive at "Iwamoto Farm"
10:00am-12:00pm Soba noodle making & eating
12:00pm Depart "Iwamoto Farm"
1:00pm Drop-off at your hotel in Sapporo
11:50am Pick-up from your hotel in Sapporo
12:50pm Arrive at "Iwamoto Farm"
1:00pm-3:00pm Soba noodle making & eating
3:00pm Depart "Iwamoto Farm"
4:00pm Drop-off at your hotel in Sapporo
* Airport pick-up or drop-off: + 3,000 yen per taxi for one way
* An additional fee will apply for a time extension
* Schedule might be changed due to traffic, weather or other conditions
This program belongs to Hokkaido Treasure Island Travel inc.
Please read our Terms & Conditions before you apply.
3 days before: 30%
1 day before: 40%
On the day: 100%
- Chitose (pick-up in Sapporo)
- Available time period
- All season program
- Required time
- 4 hours
- Program fee
2 in a vehicle / per person：12,500 yen
3 in a vehicle / per person：10,000 yen
4 in a vehicle / Adult per person：8,500 yen
Option: New Chitose Airport pick-up and drop-off service (1 way a taxi)：3,000 yen
- *Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
- *Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
- *Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
We offer various exciting private tours for sightseeing and experience-based tours. Please contact us.
Private cooking class for groups of family or friends. Enjoy the soba (buckwheat noodles) lunch you made onsite. Vegetarians are welcome.
Company:Treasure Island Short Trips
Address:9F Daito Building 8-1 Minami 2-jo Higashi 2-chomeChuo-ku, Sapporo Hokkaido
- Terrestrial Activities
- Freshwater Activities
- Saltwater Activities
- Sky/Aerial Activities
- Agro/Fishery Experiences
- Winter Specialties
- Ice Fishing
- Dog Sledding
- Snow Tubing / Igloo Making
- Snow Rafting / Banana Boat
- Winter Sky Sport
- Winter Horse Riding
- Drift Ice Walk
- Ice Walk / Ice Diving
- Photo Tour
- Winter Canoeing
- Winter Bike Riding
- Snow Drifting
- Nature Watching
- Snowshoeing / Skishoeing
- Ski / Snowboard
- Snowcat Tour
- Backcountry Riding
- Activity + Taxi Packages
- Activity + Taxi Packages