A slow and easy rafting program in the middle of Sorachi River, much calmer than other parts of the river, making it great fun for the entire family. A Hokkaido certified Japanese rafting guide is with you along the way, so you can enjoy the ride at ease.
Sorachi River flows right beside Furano, and the 8-kilometer route passes through the beautiful natural scenery famous in central Hokkaido. The relaxed flow of the river on this tour is perfect for families and first timers.
2019-04-27 - 2019-10-31
Child (ages 4-12):3,800 yen
※If you would like to request this service please comment in the Requests Column when booking.
- Minimum 2 participants
- 1 hr drive from Asahikawa Airport
- 2 hrs 45 mins drive from New Chitose Airport
- 5 mins drive/10 min by bus from Furano Station
- 500 m from Kita-no-mine entrance on Route 38
- 100 m from Furano Ski Resort
Show Big Map
<Summer> Please wear a swimsuit or under garments that can get wet for under the wet suits provided.
- Please bring a change of clothes and towels.
- A shower room and bath is available after activities.
- This program is held rain or shine. It may by cancelled in case of heavy rain or thunder.
- If the tour cannot be held due to weather conditions or insufficient number of participants, your booking will be rescheduled or refunded.
- Please follow the guide's instructions at all times. We hold no responsibilities for any accidents caused by negligence.
- Besides basic liability insurance coverage included in the program fee, additional accident insurance is available for an extra 500 yen.
- You cannot bring cameras with you on the river. Please use our photo service (fees apply) if you would like to take photos.
- Overnight accommodations are also available at the Visitor Center. Please let us know at the time of booking if you are interested.
If a cancellation is made by the participants, a cancellation fee will be applied at the following rates:
50% of the program fee (1 day before)
100% of the program fee (on the day)
I love Furano's nature and want to show it to everyone.
With the idea: "Do, Feel, Think... Nature" in my heart I look forward to showing you the many sides of nature. I hope to be an interpreter between people and nature.
Explore the great outdoors with the whole family! Have fun playing in the river together!
Company:Furano Nature Club
Address:14-6 KitanomineFurano Hokkaido
- Winter Specialties
- Ice Fishing
- Dog Sledding
- Snow Tubing / Igloo Making
- Snow Rafting / Banana Boat
- Winter Sky Sport
- Winter Horse Riding
- Drift Ice Walk
- Ice Walk / Ice Diving
- Photo Tour
- Winter Canoeing
- Winter Bike Riding
- Snow Drifting
- Nature Watching
- Snowshoeing / Skishoeing
- Ski / Snowboard
- Snowcat Tour
- Backcountry Riding
- Activity + Taxi Packages
- Terrestrial Activities
- Freshwater Activities
- Saltwater Activities
- Sky/Aerial Activities
- Agro/Fishery Experiences
- Activity + Taxi Packages