Come join us and enjoy the ride in the rugged and thrilling Shiribetsu River with friends or family!
All NAC programs take place in the wild nature, and thus entails certain risks. In order to avoid and minimize such risk, our guide are continuously making efforts. All of our guide staff are certified river guides, who have been trained to perform boating, swimming, rescuing, and tour conducting skills.
2020-06-01 - 2020-11-03
Extra time frames available Jul. 24 thru Aug. 29:
* Adults (ages 13 and up)： 6,150 yen → 5,4000 yen
Show Big Map
- In Apr. thru Jun. and Sept. thru Nov., bring long sleeves and trousers (fleece recommended when temperature is low), as well as spare socks.
- In Jul. and Aug., wear t-shirt and shorts or swim suit.
- This activity is weather proof, but starting/ending time may be significantly altered depending on weather conditions.
- Tour may be canceled if any hazard is expected.
- Do not wear jeans or cotton pants as they get dangerously immobile when wet.
- Do not wear accessories or watches while in this activity.
- Do not wear any valuables, as there is no insurance coverage for such goods.
- Do not drink alcohol before the activity.
Cancellation fee applies at 100% of program fee (on the day) or 50% (previous day) if canceled for the customer's own reasons.
- *Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
- *Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
- *Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
NAC was started in 1995 by Ross Findlay as a river rafting company with the goal of sharing the fun and excitement of this area's beautiful nature with everyone! Accredited by the Hokkaido Guiding Association.
Duckies are named so because of the duck-like appearance, and boast high maneuverability once on the water.
Company:NAC Niseko Adventure Centre
Address:179-53 YamadaKutchan-cho, Abuta-gun Hokkaido
- Terrestrial Activities
- Freshwater Activities
- Saltwater Activities
- Sky/Aerial Activities
- Agro/Fishery Experiences
- Winter Specialties
- Ice Fishing
- Dog Sledding
- Snow Tubing / Igloo Making
- Snow Rafting / Banana Boat
- Winter Sky Sport
- Winter Horse Riding
- Drift Ice Walk
- Ice Walk / Ice Diving
- Photo Tour
- Winter Canoeing
- Winter Bike Riding
- Snow Drifting
- Nature Watching
- Snowshoeing / Skishoeing
- Ski / Snowboard
- Snowcat Tour
- Backcountry Riding
- Activity + Taxi Packages
- Activity + Taxi Packages