Only 15 minutes away from the popular Asahiyama Zoo, or 10 minutes from Asahikawa Airport, this program provides the perfect rafting opportunity as part of your family trip.
The Chubetsu River flows out of the Daisetsu Mountains located in the center of Hokkaido. "Chubetsu" in the Ainu language means "ripply river," and that's what it is, making it a fun rafting destination. With the lower age limit set at five, this program is recommended for families with kids!
2020-06-08 - 2020-10-18
Child (ages 5-12):3,900 yen
- Accident insurance
- Minimum 4 participants
* A waiver must be signed by adult for participants under 18.
* Children aged 12 or under must be accompanied by adult members.
10 mins drive from Asahikawa Airport
15 mins drive from Asahiyama Zoo
Show Big Map
- Quick drying synthetic fabrics such as fleece are recommended, since cotton takes away body heat when wet.
- Jeans are inappropriate since they get heavy and restrict body movements when wet.
- Bring a change of clothes (underwear and outer wear).
- Bring a towel.
- Bring a strap if you wear glasses.
Held in rain
* Program may be canceled due to weather and water conditions of the day.
Cancellation penalty applies at 100% on the day and 50% the previous day.
- *Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
- *Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
- *Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
Here at the foot of the Hidakasanmyaku Mountains this is no sightseeing place... this is the absolute heart of nature! Come and experience nature's unspoiled playground!
This rafting route is close to the Asahiyama Zoo. Why don't you have fun rafting as well as visiting the zoo?
Company:HOA Hokkaido Outdoor Adventures
Address:132 Chisaka, Hidaka-Cho, Saru-Gun, HokkaidoHidaka-cho, Saru-gun Hokkaido
- Terrestrial Activities
- Freshwater Activities
- Saltwater Activities
- Sky/Aerial Activities
- Agro/Fishery Experiences
- Winter Specialties
- Ice Fishing
- Dog Sledding
- Snow Tubing / Igloo Making
- Snow Rafting / Banana Boat
- Winter Sky Sport
- Winter Horse Riding
- Drift Ice Walk
- Ice Walk / Ice Diving
- Photo Tour
- Winter Canoeing
- Winter Bike Riding
- Snow Drifting
- Nature Watching
- Snowshoeing / Skishoeing
- Ski / Snowboard
- Snowcat Tour
- Backcountry Riding
- Activity + Taxi Packages
- Activity + Taxi Packages