Come and enjoy an easy, safe adventure in Hokkaido's great outdoors in a Canadian canoe! Young children welcome!
2020-05-01 - 2020-09-30
Approx. 120 mins (Actual canoeing time is about 90mins)
* Please choose your starting time.
* If your desired time slot is not available, we might ask you to change the starting time.
【Long Course】Child (Ages 7-12):3,500 yen
【Long Course】Preschooler (Ages 3-6):1,000 yen
* Children as small as 3 years can usually ride, but it depends on whether they can sit still.
* Your dog can ride with you if it can sit still; please be responsible for bringing life jacket for the dog on your own.
* Children must be accompanied by adults.
* 60 mins driving from downtown Sapporo through highway.
Please come over the spot 15 mins before your starting time.
Show Big Map
* This program is held under moderate rain. It also is a pretty sight in rain, but please bring a change of clothes. Rain suit rentals are available for free.
* After a paddling lesson and instruction on the handling of the canoe, you will be free to go by yourself. If you would like for a guide to accompany, please consult.
* Please remove all jewelry and valuables before participating in this program. We do not hold any responsibilities on lost or damaged items.
* If our staff judges that the weather conditions are too dangerous, the program will be cancelled. Usually this program is held in the case of rain.
* You will be required to sign an agreement before participating in this tour.
* Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult or have a letter of consent from a parent or guardian.
* We will provide you with instruction and assistance so that you have a safe and enjoyable trip, but please understand that this activity is undertaken at your own risk.
Cancellations made by customers will be subject to the following penalty fees:
* 1 day before the tour: 50% of the tour fee
* On the day of the tour: 100% of the tour fee
* No show on the day: 100% of the tour fee
- *Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
- *Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
- *Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
To experience the beauty of Hokkaido's great outdoors firsthand, nothing beats a Canadian canoe! Come with us and see the beauty of Chitose, Jouzankei or Niseko for yourself!
Only 10 minutes drive from Chitose International Airport! Even complete beginners are welcome to drop in!
Address:Mainichi Sapporo Kaikan 9th fl., Kita 4-jo Nishi 6-1Chuo-ku, Sapporo Hokkaido
- Terrestrial Activities
- Freshwater Activities
- Saltwater Activities
- Sky/Aerial Activities
- Agro/Fishery Experiences
- Winter Specialties
- Ice Fishing
- Dog Sledding
- Snow Tubing / Igloo Making
- Snow Rafting / Banana Boat
- Winter Sky Sport
- Winter Horse Riding
- Drift Ice Walk
- Ice Walk / Ice Diving
- Photo Tour
- Winter Canoeing
- Winter Bike Riding
- Snow Drifting
- Nature Watching
- Snowshoeing / Skishoeing
- Ski / Snowboard
- Snowcat Tour
- Backcountry Riding
- Activity + Taxi Packages
- Activity + Taxi Packages