[Summertime Only] This is the summer fun that the Hidaka area has to offer, HOA style! Our canyoning program is recommended for everyone including first timers.
"What a beautiful place," was the first impression of this town, located amidst the mountains of the Hidaka Range. There may be nothing, but there is the great outdoors where you can enjoy top-notch rafting, kayaking, and mountaineering. That is how it got us started in 1997. Stationed in the woody former school building, in the quiet flow of time of the area, you will see the heartwarming beauty for yourself. You can even hang out with staff and light up the grill to enjoy yourself after tour.
2021-06-26 - 2021-08-31
- Accident insurance
highlights in this area
Fishing pond "Izawa," 7 km up the road from HOA has good river fish cuisine:
Soba noodles at "Natsukawa," across the road from Jukai Road Hidaka:
- Minimum 2 participants
* A waiver must be signed by adult for participants under 18.
8 km from central Hidaka in the direction of Nissho Pass (to Obihiro), take a right after Chiroro Bridge and go 100 m.
Show Big Map
-Warm clothes like fleece jacket （it gets cold after trip）
-Strap for Glasses (on sale at HOA for 100 yen)
Held in rain
* Program may be canceled due to weather and water conditions of the day.
Cancellation Policy: 50% of program fee (1 day prior), 100% of program fee (on the day)
- *Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
- *Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
- *Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
Here at the foot of the Hidakasanmyaku Mountains this is no sightseeing place... this is the absolute heart of nature! Come and experience nature's unspoiled playground!
Let's play in the small gulch at the foot of the Hidaka mountains... the water is so clear you can see the bottom of the river.
Company:HOA Hokkaido Outdoor Adventures
Address:132 Chisaka, Hidaka-Cho, Saru-Gun, HokkaidoHidaka-cho, Saru-gun Hokkaido
- Terrestrial Activities
- Freshwater Activities
- Saltwater Activities
- Sky/Aerial Activities
- Agro/Fishery Experiences
- Activity + Taxi Packages
- Winter Specialties
- Ice Fishing
- Dog Sledding
- Snow Tubing / Igloo Making
- Snow Rafting / Banana Boat
- Winter Sky Sport
- Winter Horse Riding
- Drift Ice Walk
- Ice Walk / Ice Diving
- Photo Tour
- Winter Canoeing
- Winter Bike Riding
- Snow Drifting
- Nature Watching
- Snowshoeing / Skishoeing
- Ski / Snowboard
- Snowcat Tour
- Backcountry Riding
- Activity + Taxi Packages