No.4257[機器翻譯頁] Otaru Private Full-Day Tour with Local Licensed Guide
Cubs guide：16,000 yen
Professional guide：36,000 yen
[Option] Vehicle/Sedan：50,000 yen
[Option] Vehicle/Van：58,000 yen
[Option] Vehicle/Minibus：70,000 yen
1 April 2017 - 31 March 2018 Required
8 hours Language English
This is the best way to explore Otaru! Our local English Speaking Tour Guide will guide you through their knowledge and experiences, and you will understand more about the historical city. We are also able to add/remove places on your request!
*We are also able to add/remove places on your request.
[Tanaka Sake Brewery Kikkogura]
The stone buildings that were built for the Tanaka Sake Brewery Kikkogura in 1905 have been designated as historic buildings by the city of Otaru. Enjoy free samples of Shiboritate Nama Genshu (fresh Japanese Sake) and 10 other kinds of sake made right on the premises.
Otaru Canal was built in the 1920s as a channel connecting warehouses and the Port of Otaru, which thrived as the gateway to Hokkaido during the period of land reclamation. Stone-built warehouses and gas lamps stand along the 1140-meter-long canal, recalling the area’s heyday.
[Otrau Sushi Street]
There are about 100 sushi shops in Otaru city and it make Otaru to be called "The town of Sushi". The street is about 200 meters long and has 5-6 very large sushi shops and linking them are 20 smaller shops, each boasting a specialty of sushi for you to enjoy.
[Sakaimachi Street --- Musical Box Museum, Kitaichi Glass, LeTAO]
Sakaimachi Street is for shopping! You can enjoy the biggest Musical box museum in Japan, Kitaichi glass where you can purchase variety of beautiful glass and even you can have a tea time with famous Otaru sweets like LeTAO, Rokkatei and Kitakarou! You might see the colorful ice cream which you never ever seen before!
[Otaru Triangle (Sankaku) Market]
"Sankaku", it’s mean the triangle. The origin of the name is that the land and the roof is in the form of a triangle. Just 1 min from the JR Otaru station, then you can enjoy very fresh seafood like the salmon, salmon roe and sea urchin. Please enjoy your lunch here with delicious Hokkaido local food!
Visit Tanaka sake brewery and learn how they make Japanese-sake there. Of cause, you can taste it, too!
Enjoy sightseeing and shopping at Sakaimachi Street. There is the main store of a famous cheese cake chain stores Le Tao!
if you go to Otaru, you should try the fresh seafood! We will arrange a local restaurant for your lunch.
|Program||[機器翻譯頁] Otaru Private Full-Day Tour with Local Licensed Guide|
Cubs guide:16,000 yen
|Available time period||
2017-04-01 - 2018-03-31
|Available time period Detail||1 April 2017 - 31 March 2018
* Unavailable Dates:
- New Year's Holidays (30 December 2017 - 3 January 2018)
|Schedule||09:00am Meet your guide at the hotel you're staying
09:40am-10:21am Transfer to Minami Otaru by JR train
10:35am-11:15am Tanaka Sake Brewery "Kikkogura"
11:30am-12:00pm Otaru Canal
12:30pm-01:30pm Lunch at Otaru Sushi Street
01:40pm-03:00pm Sakaimachi Street --- Musical Box Museum, Kitachi Glass, LeTAO
03:00pm-03:40pm Sankaku seafood market
04:00pm-04:32pm Transfer to Sapporo by JR train
05:00pm Arrive at the hotel you're staying
*Schedule and destinations may be changed due to the traffic, weather or other condition.
|Requirements for participation||Minimum: 1 person|
|Things to bring / required items||- Comfortable walking shoes.
- Winter gear and snow boots with non-slippery sole for the icy roads in winter season (Dec-Mar).
- Rainwear or umbrella for rainy day.
|Included in this fee||- English Speaking Licensed Tour Guide
- 8% consumption tax
[Option] Vehicle & Driver:
- TOYOTA HIACE Grand Cabin
- Japanese speaking driver
- Fuel fee
|Not included in fees||- Transfer fee (Estamination: train 1280 yen per person + 1,000 yen per taxi)
- Lunch fee for you
- Lunch fee for your guide (@1,000 yen)
- Entrance fee
[Option] Vehicle & Driver:
- Highway fee
- Parking fee
- Lunch fee for your driver (@1,000 yen)
|Meeting location||The hotel you're staying in Sapporo.|
|Address of meeting location||Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido|
|Pick Up Service||By guide|
|Payment method||[Tour fee: ] Advance Payment by credit card or bank transfer in Japanse yen
*All transaction fees will be paid by remitter.
[Others: ] Onsite by Japanese yen cash.
[Deposit for lunch: ] If you request a specific restaurant for lunch, or your group has more than 5 people, deposit payment is required to make a reservation.
Travel conditions, etc.：
This program belongs to Hokkaido Takarajima Travel.
Please read our Terms & Conditions before you apply.
- 8-10 days before: 20%
- 2-7 days before: 30%
- 1 day before: 40%
- On the day, before the starting time: 50%
- On the day, after the startomg time or No show: 100%
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 5 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
Senior Vice President
We offer various exciting private tours for sightseeing and experience-based tours. Please contact us.
Your guide will take you to the venues smoothly and confortably. You also can ask him or her to give you advices for your free day.
Company:Hokkaido Takarajima Travel
Address:9F Daito Building 8-1 Minami 2-jo Higashi 2-chomeChuo-ku, Sapporo Hokkaido