No.4257[機器翻譯頁] Otaru One Day Tour with English Speaking Licensed Guide
per English Speaking Guide：30,000 yen
[option] with Private vehicle & Japanese speaking driver (TOYOTA HIACE Grand Cabin)：60,000 yen
1 March 2017 - 31 March 2018 Required
Visiting Otaru Canal, The Bank of Japan Otaru Museum, The Bank of Japan Otaru Museum, Otaru Triangle Market, Otrau Sushi Street, Sakaimachi Street, Musical Box Museum, Kitaichi Glass, LeTAO.
Easy and comfortable, starting & ending at the hotel you're staying!
Our local English Speaking Tour Guide guide you to enjoy all major sightseeing spots in a day through their knowledge and experiences!
Our friendly English Speaking Tour Guide love Hokkaido and Otaru!
Are you interested in history and culture? would you like to try local foods? Would you need some local information for shopping or sightseeing for your free day? Please do not worry, this tour will make your day!
<Otaru Triangle (Sankaku) Market>
"Sankaku", it’s mean the triangle. The origin of the name is that the land and the roof is in the form of a triangle. Just 1 min from the JR Otaru station, then you can enjoy very fresh seafood like the salmon, salmon roe and sea urchin. Please enjoy your lunch here with delicious Hokkaido local food!
<The Bank of Japan Otaru Museum>
Otaru was once called "the Wall Street of the North" as many banks opened branches there from the 1870s to the 1910s. The former Otrau Branch of the Bank of Japan is one such building still standing that represents those days.
<Otrau Sushi Street>
There are about 100 sushi shops in Otaru city and it make Otaru to be called "The town of Sushi". The street is about 200 meters long and has 5-6 very large sushi shops and linking them are 20 smaller shops, each boasting a specialty of sushi for you to enjoy.
<Sakaimachi Street --- Musical Box Museum, Kitaichi Glass, LeTAO>
Sakaimachi Street is for shopping! You can enjoy the biggest Musical box museum in Japan, Kitaichi glass where you can purchase variety of beautiful glass and even you can have a tea time with famous Otaru sweets like LeTAO, Rokkatei and Kitakarou! You might see the colorful ice cream which you never ever seen before!
Otaru Canal was built in the 1920s as a channel connecting warehouses and the Port of Otaru, which thrived as the gateway to Hokkaido during the period of land reclamation. Stone-built warehouses and gas lamps stand along the 1140-meter-long canal, recalling the area's heyday.
Let's make your Sapporo stay more fun and memorable one with a local English Speaking Tour Guide!
You can enjoy sightseeing and shopping at Sakaimachi Street in nostalgic town "Otaru".
You can enjoy very fresh seafood like the salmon, salmon roe and sea urchin. Please enjoy your lunch here with delicious Hokkaido local food!
|Program||Otaru One Day Tour with English Speaking Licensed Guide|
per English Speaking Guide:30,000 yen
|Available time period||
2017-03-01 - 2018-03-31
|Available time period Detail||1 March 2017 - 31 March 2018
* Unavailable Dates:
- 4, 5, 17, 18 of March and 4 to 15 of April 2017
- New Year's Holidays (30 December 2017 - 3 January 2018)
|Required time||8 hours|
|Schedule||9:45am Departing from your hotel in Sapporo
10:13am-10:45am Transfer to Otaru by JR train
10:50am-11:50am Otaru Triangle Market
12:40pm-12:45pm The Bank of Japan Otaru Museum
1:00pm-2:00pm Lunch at Otaru Sushi Street
2:20pm-4:00pm Sakaimachi Street --- Musical Box Museum, Kitachi Glass, LeTAO
4:10pm-4:30pm Otaru Canal
5:00pm-5:32pm Transfer to Sapporo by JR train
6:00pm Arriving at your hotel in Sapporo
*This tour requires about 5km walk for 6hours. Please let us know in advance if your group has children or old falks.
*Please let us know if you have a specific place to visit. We try to put it into your itinerary. Please remind that an additional fee may apply if it requires extension of time or driving distance.
*Schedule and destinations may be changed due to the traffic, weather or other condition.
|Requirements for participation||Minimum: 1 person|
|Things to bring / required items||- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Please wear winter gear in winter season (Dec.-Mar.).
- Roads are slippery in winter. Please make sure to prepare snow boots with non-slippery sole for the icy roads.
- Rainwear or umbrella for rainy day.
|Included in this fee||English Speaking Tour Guide
8% consumption tax
[+ Private vehicle & Japanese speaking driver]
Vehicle & Japanese speaking driver
|Not included in fees||Transfer fee including JR train fare
Lunch fee for your guide (@1,000 yen), and you
[+ Private vehicle & Japanese speaking driver]
Lunch fee for your driver (@1,000 yen)
|Meeting location||Reception area of the hotel you're staying, or JR Sapporo station.
*Please let us know if you have a request for meeting place.
|Address of meeting location||Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido|
|Pick Up Service||Included (by guide)|
|Payment method||- Tour fee: Advance Payment is required by credit card or bank transfer in Japanese yen. All transaction fees will be paid by remitter.
- Other fees: Please pay onsite by Japanese yen cash (Lunch fee may be able to be paid by credit card).
- Deposit fee for reservation for the lunch: If you request a specific restaurant or your group has more than 6 people, advance payment of the deposit is requires for reservation for the lunch.
Travel conditions, etc.：
This program belongs to Hokkaido Takarajima Travel.
Please read our Terms & Conditions before you apply.
Cancellations made by customers will be subject to the following penalty fees:
* 10-8 days before: 20% of the tour fee
* 2-7 days before: 30% of the tour fee
* 1 day before: 40% of the tour fee
* On the day before the pick up time: 50% of the tour fee
* On the day after the pick up time or No show: 100% of the tour fee
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 5 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
Senior Vice President
We offer various exciting private tours for sightseeing and experience-based tours. Please contact us.
This is the best way to enjoy Otaru if you have one day free time! Our local English Speaking Tour Guide guide you to enjoy all major sightseeing spots in a day through their knowledge and experiences!
Company:Hokkaido Takarajima Travel
Address:9F Daito Building 8-1 Minami 2-jo Higashi 2-chomeChuo-ku, Sapporo Hokkaido