No.4204 Enjoy Japanese tea ceremony! You can make your own green tea.
Tea ceremony experience：3,780 yen
Tea ceremony plus Kimono：5,400 yen
All season program Required
Let's get to discover the tea ceremony and Japanese etiquette.
In a very peaceful atmosphere, you can relax and clear your mind.
You also can make your own green tea and enjoy it with Japanese sweets.
You can enjoy the Tea ceremony with detailed explanation.
You also enjoy tasting your own tea.
Tea ceremony is one of Japanese arts. You can get more insight on Japanese culture.
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 2 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
By creating the "Tea ceremony experience Ren", we would like make their trip more interesting!
The tea ceremony is one of an important Japanese culture. Every process of the tea ceremony has its meaning, let your self be immersed into Japanese culture.
Company:Ren Tea ceremony
Address:2 Chome-7-1 Minami 2 Jōhigashi, Chūō-ku, Sapporo-shi, Hokkaidō Chuo-ku, Sapporo Hokkaido