No.4160Winter Experience in Hokkaido Snowland Rurumappu & Lake Shikotsu Ice Festival Tour (Multilingual Audio Tour)
[Weekday] Adult: 6,800 yen
[Weekday] Child: 4,600 yen
[Saturday, Sunday and public holidays] Adult: 7,700 yen
[Saturday, Sunday and public holiday] Child: 4,700 yen
26 Jan. - 18 Feb. 2018 Required
About 8.5 hours (9:30am - 6:20pm) Language Japanese,English,Chinese
After plenty of snow fun, winter sightseeing tour enjoying the Lake Shikotsu Ice Festival!
Vast snowy field with a 360 degree panoramic view of the surrounding winter landscape, is where you will experience winter Hokkaido activities and lots of fun in the snow!
Inside the venue, there are banana boats pulled by snow mobiles, sleds, tube sledding, and rubber boat sledding you can enjoy.
There are also lots of quinzhees set up inside the venue where you can get a feel for Hokkaido’s winter atmosphere.
<Lake Shikotsu Hyoto Ice Festival>
A symbolic festival of Hokkaido being held for the 40th time.
The venue is held on the shores of Lake Shikotsu, where the temperature may drop well below minus 5 to 10 degrees Celsius, and sprinklers pump and spray the lake water to create frozen objects of many sizes. During the day, the objects glow a natural blue known as "Shikotsu Blue", while at night, they are illuminated with various colorful lights, creating a fantastical ambience.
Numerous vendors also can be found selling original Candy, as well as hot drinks and food.
*Disembarkation at New Chitose Airport possible, so you can even join the tour on the last day of your visit to Hokkaido.
Snow Tube sledding at Snowland Rurumappu. Fun for both children and adults.
All customers get one ride on the thrilling banana boats!
In the evening, the ice sculptures shine in colorful spotlights makes a fantastic atmosphere!
|Program||Winter Experience in Hokkaido Snowland Rurumappu & Lake Shikotsu Ice Festival Tour (Multilingual Audio Tour)|
[Weekday] Adult:6,800 yen
|Available time period||
2018-01-26 - 2018-02-18
|Available time period Detail||26 January - 18 February 2018
|Required time||About 8.5 hours (9:30am - 6:20pm)|
|Schedule||☆ Alight at sightseeing location
□ May choose to leave the tour at this point
9:30am Departure from JR Sapporo Station Bus Terminal
10:15am-10:30am ☆ Wattsu PA (rest stop) <15 minutes>
10:55am-12:25pm ☆ *1. Snowland Rurumappu (winter activities) <1 hour 30 minutes>
12:45pm-2:00pm ☆ *2. Eatup Buffet (lunch) <1 hour 15 minutes>
2:50pm-4:10pm ☆ *3. Lake Shikotsu (free time to explore the Hyoto Ice Festival) <1 hour 20 minutes>
4:50pm □ *4. JR Minami Chitose Station (CHITOSE OUTLET MALL RERA)
4:55pm □ *5. New Chitose Airport
4:57pm □ *5. New Chitose Airport International Terminal
5:20pm-5:35pm ☆ Wattsu PA (rest stop) <15 minutes>
6:10pm □ Sapporo Factory
6:15pm □ Sapporo Clock Tower
6:20pm Return to JR Sapporo Station Bus Terminal
*Tour may be cancelled due to inclement weather or traffic conditions.
|group / party||Please contact us 7 days in advance.|
|Requirements for participation||- Minimum passenger: 1 person
- Child fee: aged 6 to 12
- Toddler is free. However, each paying adult may be accompanied by up to one toddler free of charge.
* Staff on site will determine whether those who are elderly or toddlers will ride the rafting boat instead of the banana boat.
|Things to bring / required items||- Warm clothes
- Winter gear
Because we will be playing outside in the snow, it will be extremely cold. Ordinary shoes will become very wet. Please be sure to wear clothing appropriate for playing outdoors. (There are no rental facilities for snow gear on site.)
|Included in this fee||- Round-trip transfer from/to JR Sapporo Station
- Snowland Rurumappu Experience Fee
* ride the banana boat 1 time (5 minutes for 1 rides / it will ride 5 persons at once)
* Japanese Sumo wrestling match in a bubble ball on the snow (one time per person, height and age limit apply)
* play as much as you want within the allotted time, either tube sledding, sledding in snow shoes, or checking out the quinzhees (4 - 5 persons per quinzhee at once please)
* one cup of hot corn soup (may change)
- Lunch (Japanized Korean BBQ & All-you-can-eat buffet)
|Not included in fees||- Drink at lunch
* Self-serve soft drink station (free refills) is paid for separately. (Adults, children and toddlers all pay ¥259 on site.)
* Alcoholic beverages are all paid for separately on site.
- Other, personal expenses
|Meeting location||Regular Sightseeing Bus Counter
* Please gather at least 15 minutes before departure time.
|Meeting location Detail||2nd Floor of JR Sapporo Station Bus Terminal|
|Address of meeting location||
the second floor of the Bic Camera Esta Building, North-5 west 2-chome,Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido
Show Big Map
|Payment method||Please purchase a ticket on the day before 15 minutes before departure time.|
[Multilingual Audio Tour]
This course is operated with a multilingual audio guidance system in Japanese, English, Chinese and Korean. Japanese guidance is also provided by the audio system. (A tour guide will be on board, but will not provide actual guidance.)
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 4 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
Hokkaido Regular Sightseeing Bus Tours & Ski Buses
Special bus tour that can fully enjoy winter in Hokkaido! This is a day trip with "Snowland Rurumappu plenty of snow plays" and "Lake Shikotsu Ice Festival" set.
Company:Hokkaido Chuo Bus Co,Ltd.
Address:3-1 Odori HigashiChuo-ku, Sapporo Hokkaido