No.3781[機器翻譯頁] [Summer]First in Hokkaido, our clear kayak tour in Lake Shikotsu, rated at number 1 for Japan's purest water for nine consecutive years !
Price per person : 7,000 yen
（12 years and up)
Child : 3,500 yen
(4 years and up /
from July to September only)
Approx. 2 hours Language Japanese,English
Our clear glass-bottom kayak tour, the first in Hokkaido. Experience the clear, crisp clear waters of Lake Shikotsu with this amazing craft, only 20 of which have been imported to Japan!
Summer: Gorgeous summer. Lake Shikotsu reflects the colors of its surroundings. You can see the local waterplants glowing beneath the surface of the lake along with thousands of fish. An underwater world of wonder.
Autumn: Silence settles over the land as the leaves begin to change. The Kokanee salmon also miraculously changes colors when they begin spawning in mid-October.
Winter: Lake Shikotsu slowly settles in for the long winter. Enjoy viewing the frosticles on the trees and other wild animals around the lake, which never freezes.
Wintertime Lake Shikotsu is known to have the clearest water in Japan.
Lake Shikotsu offers awe-inspiring scenery throughout the year, both on land and underwater. It's the only place where you can spot Kokanee Salmon spawning in Japan.
The Chitose River runs from Lake Shikotsu. Your tour starts at the point where the 'Blue River' shines in a mysterious blue color.
Look at this clear glass-bottom kayak! It gives you a strange feeling, as if you're both in and above the water.
Lake Shikotsu is in Shikotsu Toya National Park. Beautiful nature awaits you there all year long.
|Program||[機器翻譯頁] [Summer]First in Hokkaido, our clear kayak tour in Lake Shikotsu, rated at number 1 for Japan's purest water for nine consecutive years !|
Price per person:7,000 yen
|Booking benefits||※Free gift CD-R (of pictures taken during your tour)
・We can't always guarantee that they will be of the best quality, so please feel free to bring your own camera!
※Half price (500 yen) Onsen ticket at the Marukoma Onsen, where we are currently celebrating its 100th year. For use before 3pm. Please let us know if you would like to buy a ticket.
|Available time period||
2017-04-01 - 2017-10-31
|Available time period Detail||April-October|
|Required time||Approx.2 hours
(including preparation and wrap-up)
③15：00～17:00(available only from April to October 15)
If you plan to come by bus, please let us know.
An early morning or sunset tour is also available upon request if the schedule allows.
Please ask us first.
|Requirements for participation||- Ages 4 and up
- A parent must accompany the child
- Children 140cm and under can only participate during the July to September tours.
- This program is not recommended for those whose are pregnant.
|Things to bring / required items||(Summer ) Wear comfortable, loose fitting clothes. Preferably easy-dry shirts, pants or sportswear, along with comfortable sandals or shoes with hard heels.
(Spring/Autumn) Comfortable, loose fitting clothes. Long sleeve shirts, leggings or sportswear with tops and bottoms recommended. Bring along some warm outer clothing for extra warmth in May, June, October and November.
(Winter) Mid December to Mid April
A wet suit for added protection is available. Bring along warm outer clothing with thick socks. Portable heat pads are also recommended.
(Spring /Summer /Autumn)
A change of clothes (just in case)
earmuffs or a knit hat to cover your ears/ snow gloves (ski/snowboard winter gloves)
A change of clothes
|Included in this fee||・Photos taken during your tour
・Kayak activity fee/ Kayak/ guide fee/ wet suits for the winter season
|Meeting location||Guest house Shikotsu Kamui|
|Meeting location Detail||Please set the destination on your car navi system for Shikotsu Lake.
Guest house Shikotsu kamui is alongside the parking lot.
|Address of meeting location||
Lake Shikotsu Onsen outdoor parking lot,Chitose, Hokkaido
■ By car
70 minutes from Sapporo
40 minutes from New Chitose Airport
■ Public Transportation
- Rapid train from Sapporo Station to New Chitose Airport, about 40min
- Bus from New Chitose Airport to Lake Shikotsu:
8:40 / 11:40 / 14:35 / 16:30
■ Bus from Lake Shikotsu to New Chitose Airport:
9:50 / 12:50 / 15:45 / 17:45
Show Big Map
|Pick Up Service||Upon request (only during the winter to/from Chitose station)
Please note that the pick up & drop off service can accommodate only a limited number of people, and is not always available.
|Payment method||Cash (yen) only, paid on site|
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 2 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.