Let's go out and take a slow walk in the forest, listening to natural sounds and smelling the scent of the woods.
Sapporo is one of the rare cases on the planet where city and natural environments stay close to each other. We will take you to the borderline between the two, and help you to know the environment and its beauty through nature games. The farthest part of the forest is a wild where you may find the trace of wild animals such as brown bears. All of our tours are conducted by our professional guide and are recommended for guests of all ages.
- *Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
- *Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
- *Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
2019-05-01 - 2019-10-31
2 participants or more / per person:8,000 yen
- Minimum 2 participants (please ask if you want to join by yourself)
- Private tour is also available
Show Big Map
The tour may be altered or canceled due to weather conditions and natural disasters. Participation may not be accepted if you are under the influence of alcohol or pregnant, if you have health problems, or if you do not comply with safety measures practiced by the staff. The tour may not be available even within the planned season. The tour may be canceled due to safety hazards foreseen by the guide.
If you cancel your participation for your own reason, penalty applies at the following rates:
1-2 days before the day: 50% of program fee
Cancellation on the day: 100% of program fee