No.86Ages 5 and up! Family Rafting in Saru River
(12years and older)：5,200 yen
(ages 5 to 11)：3,900 yen
2019-04-27 - 2019-10-20 Required
Small children are welcome to join us and experience the real rafting! At HOA we support guests with multiple guides on one raft when necessary!
Rafting means going down the river on a large rubber raft with the guide
Truly memorable experience of seeing things from a new viewpoint as you paddle
Our internationally certified guides and support boat ensures maximum safety
|Program||Ages 5 and up! Family Rafting in Saru River|
Adult(12years and older):5,200 yen
|Available time period||
2019-04-27 - 2019-10-20
|Required time||3 hrs
|Requirements for participation||- Family with child aged 5-12
- Minimum 2 participants
* A waiver must be signed by adult for participants under 18.
|Things to bring / required items||- Wear comfortable clothes that can get wet.
- Quick drying synthetic fabrics such as fleece are recommended, since cotton takes away body heat when wet.
- Jeans are inappropriate since they get heavy and restrict body movements when wet.
- Bring a change of clothes (underwear and outer wear).
- Bring a towel.
- Bring a strap if you wear glasses.
|Included in this fee||- Necessary equipments (dry suit or spray jacket, life jacket, helmet, wet boots
- Accident insurance
|Meeting location||Hokkaido Outdoor Adventures (Hidaka Town)|
|Address of meeting location||
132 Chisaka,Hidaka-cho, Saru-gun, Hokkaido
8 km from central Hidaka in the direction of Nissho Pass (to Obihiro), take a right after Chiroro Bridge and go 100 m.
Show Big Map
|Payment method||Please pay onsite by cash.|
highlights in this area
Fishing pond "Izawa," 7 km up the road from HOA has good river fish cuisine
Soba noodles at "Natsukawa," across the road from Jukai Road Hidaka:
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 3 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
Here at the foot of the Hidakasanmyaku Mountains this is no sightseeing place... this is the absolute heart of nature! Come and experience nature's unspoiled playground!
With the magic of the river, small kids can spend the day with big grins! True rafting experience comes with safety here!
Company:HOA Hokkaido Outdoor Adventures
Address:132 Chisaka, Hidaka-Cho, Saru-Gun, HokkaidoHidaka-cho, Saru-gun Hokkaido