No.827Come to our cheese farm and try making "Raclette" and "Country Cake" with super fresh farm milk!
Price p/p：4,500 yen Available
All season program Required
3 hours (10:30-13:30) Language Japanese
Wouldn't you like to taste cheese made of fresh cow's milk, accompanied with farm fresh vegetables? Enjoy our unique culinary delights by experiencing Hokkaido's natural way of life!
You can also drink fresh milk, as much as you like!
Feel the energy of mother nature!
Yonemura dairy Farm continues to go all out in their efforts to produce the best tasting butter, made from the freshest milk.
Chiyoko san has been cooking for the farm family for decades using her special recipes.
“Cowboy cake,” made from chokeberry (an Ebetsu specialty) is simple, yet rich in taste.
|Program||Come to our cheese farm and try making "Raclette" and "Country Cake" with super fresh farm milk!|
Price per person:4,500 yen
|Available time period||
All season program
|Required time||3 hours (10:30-13:30)|
|Requirements for participation||Minimum of 2 participants, maximum of 4
ages 7 and up
|Things to bring / required items||Please bring an apron and a bandana.|
|Included in this fee||Ingredients & activity fee
Some of the Country Cake for you to take home
|Meeting location||Yonemura Farm - Cheese Workshop Platz|
|Address of meeting location||
555 Kakuyama,Ebetsu, Hokkaido
15 min. from Nopporo JR Station
20 min. from Sapporo via Route 275
(Please let us know if you are coming by JR trains. We will provide detailed directions.)
Show Big Map
|Pick Up Service||No pick up and drop off is available.|
|Payment method||Cash (yen) only, please pay at the farm.|
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 7 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
We enjoy working amongst the treasures of Hokkaido; good food and good people! Wouldn't you like to come and spend a pleasant time here surrounded by delicious food?
Wouldn't you like to join in having a fanatstic dinner with hand-made cheese from fresh milk and healthy food prepared by yourself on our farm?
Address:Kita 11-jo Nishi 18Chuo-ku, Sapporo Hokkaido