Toyohira River boasts great natural setup unmatched by the urban atmosphere of Sapporo City. When the snow melts, it's time for serious whitewater excitement!
All NAC programs take place in the wild nature, and thus entails certain risks. In order to avoid and minimize such risk, our guide are continuously making efforts. All of our guide staff are certified river guides, who have been trained to perform boating, swimming, rescuing, and tour conducting skills.
Adult (ages 13 and up):6,150 yen
2019-04-20 - 2019-05-30
Minimum 4 participants
Though planned to be held until mid June, this program will be canceled as soon as the water is gone.
- Meeting point will be notified following your reservation.
- Bring long sleeves and trousers (fleece recommended when temperature is low), as well as spare socks.
- This activity is weather proof, but starting/ending time may be significantly altered depending on weather conditions.
- Tour may be canceled if any hazard is expected.
- Do not wear jeans or cotton pants as they get dangerously immobile when wet.
- Do not wear accessories or watches while in this activity.
- Do not wear any valuables, as there is no insurance coverage for such goods.
- Do not drink alcohol before the activity.
Cancellation fee applies at 100% of program fee (on the day) or 50% (previous day) if canceled for the customer's own reasons.