No.709[機器翻譯頁] Try your hand at being a shepherd on our rose garden encircled sheep farm and country inn! Pick-up available from Sahoro Ski Resort.
- Obihiro / Tokachi
Adult (one night w/breakfast; not applicable 7/1-8/31)：6,800 yen
Child (up to 12, one night w/breakfast; min. 3 guests per room in total; not applicable 7/1-8/31)：4,800 yen
[Peak Season] Jul 1-Aug 31 Adult (one night w/breakfast)：7,300 yen
[Peak Season] Jul 1-Aug 31 Child (up to 12, one night w/breakfast; min. 3 guests per room in total)：5,300 yen
+Shepherding activity (minimum 2 people)：1,080 yen
+Dinner set A (marinated rainbow trout, soup, lamb steak, salad, rice, desert and coffee)：3,700 yen
+Dinner set B (soup, lamb stew, salad, rice, desert, coffee)：2,500 yen
+Dinner set C (soup, fried rainbow trout in batter, salad, rice, desert, coffee)：2,200 yen
All season program Required
- Check-in time is 15:00, check-out 10:00 Language Japanese,English
Enjoy a true country inn just as if you were in the English Countryside! Come, relax, and enjoy the natural variety in this peaceful countryside hideaway.
We have a pension and a restaurant built of bricks, a rose garden, herb and berry garden and a field of grass.
You can stay in our farm inn and experience feeding milk to a lamb from spring to autumn, shearing in May and June or feeding in Oct. and Nov.
Try becoming a shepherd and experience an activity like this one.
Yorkshire Farm has a pension and a restaurant built of bricks. You will also enjoy rose, herb and vegetables garden!
Lamb served for dinner is delicious! You can choose fish meal too.
|Program||[機器翻譯頁] Try your hand at being a shepherd on our rose garden encircled sheep farm and country inn! Pick-up available from Sahoro Ski Resort.|
Adult (one night w/breakfast; not applicable 7/1-8/31):6,800 yen
|Available time period||
All season program
|Required time||- Check-in time is 15:00, check-out 10:00|
|Requirements for participation||Minimum booking 2 people
We have 7 twin rooms, 3 triple rooms and 3 family rooms (4-5 people) for a total of 13 rooms. Please specify which type of room you would like when making your booking. We will do our best to fulfill your request.
|Things to bring / required items||* All rooms are equipped with beds, bath, washroom and washstand as well as air conditioning, floor heating, TV, phone, hot water pot and tea set.
* Amenities include towels, body shampoo, shampoo, cup, hairdryer and slippers. We do not have pajamas or tooth brush, so please bring your own.
* We also have laundromat facility, vending machine, wireless LAN, LAN cable and a refrigerator for common use.
|Included in this fee||B&B (1 night with breakfast), sales tax
* Please specify how many people will take part in the shepherding, spinning, natural dyeing and felt making programs as well as dinner courses when making your reservation. Minimum 2 participants on each option.
|Meeting location||Yorkshire Farm (on Route 38)|
|Address of meeting location||
Kita-Shintoku,Shintoku-cho, Kamikawa-gun, Hokkaido
- 205 km from Sapporo (3 hrs 30 mins drive)
- 43 km from Obihiro (1 hr drive)
- 2 hrs 10 mins from Sapporo to Shintoku Station.
- 1 hr 40 mins from Chitose
- 30 mins from Obihiro
- Please take a taxi from Shintoku Station to Yorkshire Farm (10 km).
- Pick up and drop off available from Sahoro Ski area to Yorkshire Farm.
Show Big Map
|Payment method||Please pay by cash on site.|
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 3 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
Clean fresh air, spectacular mountain ranges, and green rolling pastures. A stay on our farm inn is like a visit to Europe. Established in 1988. Come and feel your cares and worries float away on our relaxing sheep farm amongst nature... and discover your own natural self.。
The twittering of birds, scent of blooming flowers, berry picking, pure white snow, clean fresh air... in every season something is waiting for you!
Address:Kita-ShintokuShintoku-cho, Kamikawa-gun Hokkaido