- Available time period
- 1 Feb 2017 – 15 March 2017
- Required time
- Approx.1 hour (entire tour time)
one tour/day 13:00~14:00
*If you prefer the morning tour,
please join the 2.5 hour course
(#456/Drift Ice & Birdwatching
- Photo Tour 2.5-Hour Course)
*Departure time and duration
may change depending on weather.
- Program fee
Adult: 4,000 yen
Child (Ages 3 -12): 2,000 yen
Fully experience Shiretoko’s nature from the comfort of our tour boat! Relish the beauty of nature along the coastline of Rausu. This is the perfect place to feel the magnificence of nature!
The sea off the coast of Shiretoko is covered with drift ice iduring the winter. When the drift ice comes, various birds and animals gather here from all over the world. You will have a good chance to see white-tailed sea eagles and Steller's sea eagles on the ice.
Let's board the "Evergreen" to experience nature offshore! The captain, a former fisherman, will acquaint you with the local people’s life, which includes cod-fishing.
2020-02-01 - 2020-03-14
*If you prefer the morning tour, please join the 2.5 hour course: http://h-takarajima.com/detail/index/456
*Departure time and duration may change depending on weather.
Child （6～11years old):2,200 yen
*Single participants are accepted, but a minimum number of 5 participants are required for cruising.
(Please note that we might have to limit the number of passengers due to weather conditions.)
Please show up 30 min before starting time.
Approx. 1 hr 30 min from Nemuro Nakashibetsu Airport
Approx. 3 hrs from Memambetsu Airport
Approx. 3 hrs 30 min drive from Kushiro Airport
*Please note that Route 334 (between Rausu and Shari) is closed during the wintertime.
Show Big Map
(the cabin is heated)
- The cruiser may be affected by the waves. Be careful when walking around the ship.
- Customers sassume full responsibility for damage to their cameras and other personal equipment. This can occur due to water splashing or other reasons.
- The course may be changed or cancelled due to weather conditions.
- Departure time and duration may also be changed due to sea conditions.
-Please note that you might board our affiliated company’s boat. (The contents of the tour and the fees are the same)