Enjoy British style riding along the seashore and grasslands of Ishikari, located next to Sapporo. Even total beginners can enjoy a relaxing, carefree horse ride!
You can fully enjoy in the vast nature through trekking along river, forest, pond with riding on our horse!
We have several coures: pasture, forest, grassland, river courses. With 30 horses: thoroughbred, anglo arabian, and so on.
Our professional instructor will give you lesson. From the beginners to the experienced, anyone can enjoy this program!
Price per person:13,000 yen
- *Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
- *Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
- *Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
2019-04-01 - 2019-11-30
# Winter hours (November to March): 09:00-17:00
* Please specify your desired starting time when you book.
[By car] About 40 mins (26 km) from Sapporo City (on Route 231 in the direction of Rumoi, on the left hand side)
[By bus] Take the Chuo Bus (Satsu-Atsu line or Satsu-Hama line) from Chuo Bus Sapporo Terminal or Tetsudo Byoin-mae. Get off at Tomen Danchi Iriguchi, and walk 3 mins.
Show Big Map
* Horse riding equipment rentals are available for free.
* Please feel free to ask us if you have any questions about what to wear.
*Instructor and staff are possible to speak only simple English.
* Closed on Mondays except the day is a national holiday.
* The program is subject to cancellation or alteration depending on weather and other conditions.
* Please follow the guide's instructions throughout the tour.
* You cannot join this activity if you are under the influence of alcohol or are pregnant.